GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When I try to run the mac version on my mac, I get:
"Chloe18" can't be opened. You should move it to the trash.​
Before replying, I did everything the post (on page 16 or 17 or thereabouts) said, allowing applications from anywhere and entering the commands in terminal. Any clues?
-MAC FIX: Gatekeeper(Mac Antivirus) wont let Chloe18 to run on some MACs, fix:

• 1. Terminal : sudo spctl --master-disable
  • 2. System Preferences: Allow Apps from anywhere
  • 3. Run Chloe18
  • 4. you can block again anywhere apps if you want,
  • 5. It need to be done only once and the game will always run

Oct 28, 2017
I am stuck with the approvement of the boys pants- they wont show up to prove after the training...whats the trigger?
Had the beth dildo scene already...

Reactions: Chetanavinashsingh

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It looks like I messed up because I -The Principal’s office II- and now I'm unable to go to the school wearing the Slutty School uniform in order to achieve it.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
It looks like I messed up because I -The Principal’s office II- and now I'm unable to go to the school wearing the Slutty School uniform in order to achieve it.
I did the same thing. I msgd @GDS asking if there was a way I could remove 3 so I could do 2 and he said no :( I thought It might be a simple save edit but if it is I can't find the variable I would need to change.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 11330
Overview:
Meet Chloe. After having her dream destroyed, she decides to change her life around. And you, the player, have full control of how she does that...​

Updated: 3/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5 Patreon release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
shared by @LucaNatoli

Walkthrough: Attached

View attachment 24585 View attachment 11337 View attachment 11336 View attachment 11334 View attachment 11333 View attachment 11332 View attachment 11331
The mac version of version 5 does not work

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am stuck with the approvement of the boys pants- they wont show up to prove after the training...whats the trigger?
Had the beth dildo scene already...
Same here
There seems to be a very particular order in which things need to be done or you get screwed. I couldn't progress and I thought it was because I started from my save from 4.3 which had everything done. Already had 2 pairs of underwear, got the third pair from the jocks after school, but the dare never finished. I also found the box of dildos but never could get one to use on Beth even though Chloe mentioned see had seen the big box of dildos. I also had already used the pills on Tommy and Carrie with no option to use them again so I think I had missed the get rid of Loane opportunity.

So I restarted from the beginning, however I got stuck again I think because: I only got two after PE sex scenes this time, and got the underwear for it. I never got the opportunity to steal underwear from the lockers. Tommy was always in front, couldn't get rid of Tommy because I never was able to do the stories with him and Carrie-I couldn't progress Carrie to where you visit her at home since I ran out of stories to tell her since I never had the boys bathroom sex scenes with the first 2 pairs of underwear. And since I haven't done the Tommy and Carrie story, I can't watch them in the gym, I always have to leave. I also found the box of dildos, but can no longer help Pizza Girl with detention(panties on) so I'm not sure if that opportunity is missed again.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It would totally fit with her pressing desire to be a cheerleader. Given how much she seems to want it and is willing to do pretty much anything to get at least what she thinks is acceptance from everyone, I would argue it would be inevitable she would get breast implants.

That being said, I like Plankie's body, it is a nice change from the all too frequent ZZ cups in most of these games. But strictly in game terms of the character, it would be fitting her MO for her to pursue implants.
Yep, it's believable. But hopefully she will find confidence using other means. Because breast implants are so ... stupid? (probably not the best word, please excuse my limited vocabulary) I mean yeah, they might work for someone, but it's still weird, solving a problem that's in head by stuffing chest. And who needs tits anyway, there are just optional accessory, there's no harm in not having any. :) And it's not even Chloe's case, she does have some.

TallManUSA

Nov 6, 2017
Awesome game! Thank you so much for making it available! I wish most of the games in F95zone were as cool as this one "Chloe18", and "Bounty Hunter - Living on The Edge"...
Happy Holidays!

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
... I also found the box of dildos but never could get one to use on Beth even though Chloe mentioned see had seen the big box of dildos. I also had already used the pills on Tommy and Carrie with no option to use them again so I think I had missed the get rid of Loane opportunity...
i'm blocked at the panties, but i could do that part
1) have sex with pizza girl
2) see the siblings have sex
3) talk to the 3 girl (i can't remember the order). the brother's girlfriend will go out and you should be able to do the rest.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm stuck at modelling 3. I have 1 and 2. According to the walkthrough it's have sex in the batgirl costume 3 times in a row. I've tried 3 bjs in a row and 3 normal sex in a row and it doesn't give me modelling 3.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm stuck at modelling 3. I have 1 and 2. According to the walkthrough it's have sex in the batgirl costume 3 times in a row. I've tried 3 bjs in a row and 3 normal sex in a row and it doesn't give me modelling 3.
in a row means:
have oral, then pussy, then anal at the same day "in a row"

Reactions: papasmurf

Oct 28, 2017
but can no longer help Pizza Girl with detention(panties on) so I'm not sure if that opportunity is missed again.
You have to go to school with the pantieless outfit.
Then you cant help Pizza girl until they have the threesome with the principal.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes