Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Content got reported so Patreon has to look into it. Let's hope everything goes quick and the suspension will be retracted.

There is not only the incest relationship that brings trouble. The boy on the beach could be considered underage and there are several scenes that are non-consensual.

I really love this game and hope it bounces back. From what happened to other Dev's it all depends on the Patreon employee that reviews that report. So, let's hope for the best.

@Mwanted you actually want to punish the Dev's (by deleting your pledge) for the stupid things Patreon does (change of fees)? If the game was officially abandoned because of the trouble I would understand you, but this is not the case yet.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
-The game will not be abandoned,
-Nothing will change on the game
-The automatic email said they work only mon-fri( so it was a very dick-move to ban at a Friday night)
-also I already lost 100~ Patrons, but the quality of the game will still the same regardless, and will get better around FEB

GDS

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
GDS
I hope so mate, that's what worries me: that this witch hunt is going to have creators censor\sweeten their games, and I don't want to be part of that. good luck

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey GDS,

I wish you the best of luck for you and your game... Wanted to try it out later today. I really hope that the fucking patreon purge will soon be over... Sucks that they're now so annoying with their rules/looking through games etc.

It's good that you don't want to change any aspect of your game. Wouldn't (in aspect of patreon) it be wiser to change the game how they want it (to keep them quiet), but posting your "normal" game elsewhere (where is it not linked to patreon)?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
-MAC FIX: Gatekeeper(Mac Antivirus) wont let Chloe18 to run on some MACs, fix:

• 1. Terminal : sudo spctl --master-disable
  • 2. System Preferences: Allow Apps from anywhere
  • 3. Run Chloe18
  • 4. you can block again anywhere apps if you want,
  • 5. It need to be done only once and the game will always run
No, as I already stated, I did all that but it still does not work.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Finish the lingerie competition chain.

Anyone know what triggers photoshoot 6 achievement.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Finish the lingerie competition chain.

Anyone know what triggers photoshoot 6 achievement.
I assume you mean where you lose to the nude girl? I did that and I still can't wear the sexy uniform.

As far as the photoshoot 6, you have to get all 3 endings (facial,creampie,anal) wearing all 3 outfits.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
-The game will not be abandoned,
-The automatic email said they work only mon-fri( so it was a very dick-move to ban at a Friday night)
-also I already lost 100~ Patrons, but the quality of the game will still the same regardless, and will get better around FEB

GDS
I suggest Kimochi as they specialize in Adult Games and don't spend the profit (they do not charge you) on Leftist ideals. Unless you support Fascism.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask how to activate the principal office stuff. I had Chloe blow the teacher but can't figure anything else out.

Also how do you get Leona to leave the school bathroom. How do you get to see whats behind the teddy in Carries room?

Cheers.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 11330
Overview:
Meet Chloe. After having her dream destroyed, she decides to change her life around. And you, the player, have full control of how she does that...​

Updated: 3/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5 Patreon release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
shared by @LucaNatoli

Walkthrough: Attached

View attachment 24585 View attachment 11337 View attachment 11336 View attachment 11334 View attachment 11333 View attachment 11332 View attachment 11331
where can i find the bigger dildo for beth? also how do i get the third pair of underwear?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask how to activate the principal office stuff. I had Chloe blow the teacher but can't figure anything else out.

Also how do you get Leona to leave the school bathroom. How do you get to see whats behind the teddy in Carries room?

Cheers.
The principal happens when you wear the slutty outfit to school, think it's called "sexy school girl" or something in the store. It's a dare you get from Loane in the bathroom.

Reactions: Jayswift4lyf

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you go back and ask about the underwear dare. If it doesn't let you continue there must be another flag that I already had.

Reactions: Netrom

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've told you all since day one this whole patreon thing is a case of certain people intentionally trying to get certain devs shut down for whatever reason.

Whether it be jealous other devs or internet fuckboys who are pissed game dev doesn't bow down to their specific fetish is the question though.
Yep, it's giving power to anyone wanting to nuke any dev.
I guess we'll have either the "Steam" way (uncensored patch links) or lots of step family (incest), BDSM (rape) and other "18+ law abiding citizen" bullshit for characters who are ageless and don't exist.

I really hope a new really neutral platform that strictly adheres to legality (and not morality) will be born after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: xןʞ and Arcane666

ns332

May 14, 2017
Cant trigger even with Pizza girl and bikers. Already been to Pizza girls boyfriend apartment and got threesome at walmart. Willing to cheat is over 100. Any ideas what can be wrong?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes