Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
[...]
I really hope a new really neutral platform that strictly adheres to legality (and not morality) will be born after that.
Actually that's exactly what Patreon does. The Company is based in California where incest is considered a crime with high penalties (2 years or 3 years of imprisonment and $10,000 fine). That also includes games or published stories about it. While the Supreme Court decided that games are in fact art, they still prosecute illegal sex themed games, while any form of gore and violence outside of sex is acceptable. You may be allowed to show a rape or incest if it belongs to the story, but never performing it as an actor.

So I don't really blame Patreon for holding to the law and trying to avoid fines or worse. One could blame them for carrying it too far, although I don't know how much of it is really expected by the law.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
So friends ... I have all 70 quest complete, but there is a problem ... I got caught up in the part where Chloe has to talk to Ellie about the underwear! What should I do after that? Could someone give me a little help?

Thanks in advance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dreamlord666

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Actually that's exactly what Patreon does. The Company is based in California where incest is considered a crime with high penalties (2 years or 3 years of imprisonment and $10,000 fine). That also includes games or published stories about it. While the Supreme Court decided that games are in fact art, they still prosecute illegal sex themed games, while any form of gore and violence outside of sex is acceptable. You may be allowed to show a rape or incest if it belongs to the story, but never performing it as an actor.

So I don't really blame Patreon for holding to the law and trying to avoid fines or worse. One could blame them for carrying it too far, although I don't know how much of it is really expected by the law.
1/They do not publish stories, they are an intermediary and only help funding devs who have the responsibility of their own work. As such, they could have said that on their webpages, they wouldn't want this kind of content.
2/I doubt any fantasy/2d game is under the law of incest. Can you show the law about it? (not the law about actual incest, but fantasy incest in literature and game). Or companies prosecuted because they showed incest work of art ? I mean, it's weird... Are works such as Oedipus banned in California?

So no, I blame Patreon for going further than the law, probably "cleaning" content before being sold.

Edit: I realize it's not the good thread to talk about that. I'll stop here.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
-The game will not be abandoned,
-Nothing will change on the game
-The automatic email said they work only mon-fri( so it was a very dick-move to ban at a Friday night)
-also I already lost 100~ Patrons, but the quality of the game will still the same regardless, and will get better around FEB

GDS
how do you make those animation,pics,asset?what software do you use?please tell me.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
I use DAZ3d only
eh,HI,how can I get those body with genitals,how do you do that,is there a tutorial or some place I can learn?please
(✿◕‿◕✿)
emmm,sorry,my Country blocked google,so I barely use google,but I tried ss and found rendererotic and other websites,interesting, how do you learn to make these asset?

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
eh,HI,how can I get those body with genitals,how do you do that,is there a tutorial or some place I can learn?please
(✿◕‿◕✿)
emmm,sorry,my Country blocked google,so I barely use google,but I tried ss and found rendererotic and other websites,interesting, how do you learn to make these asset?
just check the other parts of this forum, they have all kinds of tutorials

crashtest22

Sep 6, 2017
Great game...I am stuck on the Biker Jacket.
Already had Pizza Girl come and cheat.
am I missing something?

Also the uindies dare.
Got all 3 and got the verify at next party but has not happened

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for all the pointers everyone.

All I think I have left is the content at the club but for the life of me I have no idea how to start it. Any info anyone? Also I've never manged to get Leona to leave the bathroom so you can use the dildo on Beth.

Reactions: Tenkouy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for all the pointers everyone.

All I think I have left is the content at the club but for the life of me I have no idea how to start it. Any info anyone? Also I've never manged to get Leona to leave the bathroom so you can use the dildo on Beth.
The photo club at school? You just have to go back to the school after class is finished (same time period as working at the diner and going to the park.)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The photo club at school? You just have to go back to the school after class is finished (same time period as working at the diner and going to the park.)
Ah is that what they meant by club. I thought they meant nightclub, like perhaps the bar next to the pizza place. Done the camera stuff, cheers man. Will wait for next update.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How can I start wearing the sexy outfit to school? Also, what do I do after the scene in the stall with Fat Beth?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes