MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I am having trouble finding a dildo for Beth, could anyone help? I already have the 2 you can buy at the sex shop, but it just says "i'm not letting her use mine" and I still have to find one.
So, my friend, before you ask this question of Beth you have to do the quest The broom closet
after class go talk to Pizza Girl in the back of school
1.jpg
The Broom Closet
Pizza girl friendship and corruption > 20
Chloe go to recess wearing the basic uniform and offer to help pizza to clean
Chloe will need to clean all boxes, cannot be done all in one day

Then in these boxes you will find some Dildos!
Once you find these dildos you can do Beth's mission.

Reactions: Ekzar

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Thank you and , I had done that once with the broom closet but didn't know I needed to go back in again.

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

nawaz

Dec 18, 2017
hello everyone can you please help me ?
i am stuck on dare elly is refusing to accept that i have done dare after washroom with 3 boys
please HELP

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
hello everyone can you please help me ?
i am stuck on dare elly is refusing to accept that i have done dare after washroom with 3 boys
please HELP
I am pretty sure it just ends there for now in this version. That is after the 3 after P.E. locker room scenes: the blowjobs, the blowjobs and sex with 2 of them, blowjobs and sex with all 3 of them (then the guy says "we'll tell Elly after our next party"). Or at least I haven't seen it advance any further.

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, I got all the achievements except modeling VI. I'm at modeling level 100+ and nothing happens.
Did any of you unlock this one ?
Thanks

EDIT : also, I could not get into the gang. It keeps asking to bring a girl even after the event with pizza-girl. And I can't bring her a second time.
Like some said before, I can't finish the underwear dare because the party did not take place yet.

Reactions: Arnoor and nysir
Aug 26, 2017
/c/users/<username>/appdata/local/project_6/save_slot01 find [money] Under it will be something like 1="16121.000000" Edit that to change the money.
Hey, I tried this for mac to try to manually edit money/stats on a save file but every value just went to zero instead of what I changed it to. Any Idea how to fix this so I can avoid some of the grinding? Thanks

on mac save files are located at /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner/save_slot.ini

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Hey, I tried this for mac to try to manually edit money/stats on a save file but every value just went to zero instead of what I changed it to. Any Idea how to fix this so I can avoid some of the grinding? Thanks

on mac save files are located at /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner/save_slot.ini
Sorry - no idea about editing on the mac.

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
this game is amazing, i really like chloe, great renders and story, the grinding in this game is the only downside for me. great game!

Reactions: Macheto

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
Now that MrDots destroyed his game since Patreon harassments i hope that GDS and the others wont go the same way, please dont do as he did, if you need to hide/change please make it possible for supporters to restore to the ORIGINAL state of the game somehow, not permentantly change! Thank you for your work GDS!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Now that MrDots destroyed his game since Patreon harassments i hope that GDS and the others wont go the same way, please dont do as he did, if you need to hide/change please make it possible for supporters to restore to the ORIGINAL state of the game somehow, not permentantly change! Thank you for your work GDS!
Since I code my own game no ren'ply or whatever, I can add simple changes:
Screen_178.png
This will replace all "Brother" and "sister" to whatever the player wants
So no need for patch or anything, you can just Replace the word "brother" to "brother"
I cant forbit you to do that,

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
Since I code my own game no ren'ply or whatever, I can add simple changes:
View attachment 51636
This will replace all "Brother" and "sister" to whatever the player wants
So no need for patch or anything, you can just Replace the word "brother" to "brother"
I cant forbit you to do that,
ok so the same as MrDots, to bad, guess most will go this way now, its a horrible solution in my opinion, but it is what it is. Thanks for the heads up.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
ok so the same as MrDots, to bad, guess most will go this way now, its a horrible solution in my opinion, but it is what it is. Thanks for the heads up.
OK, I'm curious. Why do you consider this a horrible solution? You didn't made that clear. Players can decide now whatever relationship they want to have between the characters and I think Patreon can't do anything about it. I think it's brilliant.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes