edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Having an issue triggering masturbating with the pencil/pen in the Patreon version. After you insert the pen it blows the bell and you can't continue. Anyone figure it out?

Edit: I went straight to masturbating, rather then doing a public flash session when you go upto the board flashing the room. I literally jumped the shark.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What?? The pen blew the bell?? What witchery is GDS doing with these objects?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Everyone has to be wondering when Chloe's going to be able to afford a boob job and what size she'll decide on, right?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Having an issue triggering masturbating with the pencil/pen in the Patreon version. After you insert the pen it blows the bell and you can't continue. Anyone figure it out?
I'm pretty sure the order of operations is:
1) goto school without panties, pay attention in class; triggers getting called up to the board part 1
2) goto school without panties, insert pencil, insert pen; triggers getting called up to the board part 2
3) repeat step 2; triggers ... well, you'll see.
[step 3 is repeatable]

Reactions: edgedy

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Ah I never got called up to the board. Thanks.

Hahaha, that was a pretty fantastic update. Pizza Girl threesome was my favorite I think.

Last edited:

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Everyone has to be wondering when Chloe's going to be able to afford a boob job and what size she'll decide on, right?
Actually, not me. Chloe is such a tiny and skinny girl, bigger tits wouldn't fit her at all. They are perfectly beautyfull, as they are imho. Indeed I like this game a lot, because it is one of those rare games, which is NOT overpacked with monster tits, which are bizarre oversized and look simply disgusting. Well, nothing to say against a mom or an aunt with quite big melons, but mostly all girls in the games are oversized and I don't like those. So please: no boob job for chloe.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Dose somebody have the "real .exe file "?
In mega download and workupload download i only got a shortcut so i can't open the game

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Actually, not me. Chloe is such a tiny and skinny girl, bigger tits wouldn't fit her at all. They are perfectly beautyfull, as they are imho. Indeed I like this game a lot, because it is one of those rare games, which is NOT overpacked with monster tits, which are bizarre oversized and look simply disgusting. Well, nothing to say against a mom or an aunt with quite big melons, but mostly all girls in the games are oversized and I don't like those. So please: no boob job for chloe.
I understand your concerns, but I wasn't suggesting she get "monster tits." I know in the game she questioned her breast's size, and everyone at school is calling her, "Plankie." I don't know about you, but if I were a high school girl being called by Plankie all the time instead of my name, I'd feel pretty insecure.

I think it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities to bumhave no problems p them to maybe a B, or even a C to show the cheerleaders and their ilk that she's sexy and feel better about herself.

That said, I'd have no problem if she never plans on breast augmentation. I think she's cute as a bug the way she is, but in real life, I know I'd be looking into a boob job if I were her.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand your concerns, but I wasn't suggesting she get "monster tits." I know in the game she questioned her breast's size, and everyone at school is calling her, "Plankie." I don't know about you, but if I were a high school girl being called by Plankie all the time instead of my name, I'd feel pretty insecure.

I think it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities to bumhave no problems p them to maybe a B, or even a C to show the cheerleaders and their ilk that she's sexy and feel better about herself.

That said, I'd have no problem if she never plans on breast augmentation. I think she's cute as a bug the way she is, but in real life, I know I'd be looking into a boob job if I were her.
It would totally fit with her pressing desire to be a cheerleader. Given how much she seems to want it and is willing to do pretty much anything to get at least what she thinks is acceptance from everyone, I would argue it would be inevitable she would get breast implants.

That being said, I like Plankie's body, it is a nice change from the all too frequent ZZ cups in most of these games. But strictly in game terms of the character, it would be fitting her MO for her to pursue implants.

Reactions: Walt Dee and GDS

xb

Nov 9, 2017
A problem in the game is if you do Principle 3 before principle 2 there is no way to complete principle 3. I've tried editing the save file but can't find the right variable.

Reactions: L7Bear

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
When I try to run the mac version on my mac, I get:
"Chloe18" can't be opened. You should move it to the trash.​
Before replying, I did everything the post (on page 16 or 17 or thereabouts) said, allowing applications from anywhere and entering the commands in terminal. Any clues?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes