coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
mmm.. window version is just a .exe.. can this game really just run off this single .exe? or was there more files stored and installed when I clicked it? been lookin around and only seen the appdata/local/project_6..?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Look under "Installation" in the OP.
Oh yes, but it is enough, the first time only, to hold the CTRL key to open the application. It unlocks the security that prohibits launching an application from an unknown publisher.

tommez0x00

Jan 8, 2018
mmm.. window version is just a .exe.. can this game really just run off this single .exe? or was there more files stored and installed when I clicked it? been lookin around and only seen the appdata/local/project_6..?
Thats just the save files.
The game files will be extracted into Temp folder in AppData\Local\Temp
Open this folder, set view to details and order by date. Then look for the newest folder. Prolly named IXP000.TMP.
As soon as you close the exe, this folder will be deleted, since it's temporary.
But you may leave the exe open while copying the whole Temp folder to any other location of your choice and then you have all the images extracted.
Oh and of course you can start the game out of this copy as well with executing the Project 6.exe. This accelerated the start for some seconds since the images are already extracted.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Someone knows how to unlock "HIRED" and "THE INTERVIEW", please?

PD. OK. They both are linked with the password of the computer of the park. At some point you see a paper with the password in the floor of the office and you unlock the computer and both achievements.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Had to restart the game as my old saves got deleted as had not played in a while it seems as the game did not find any saves at first that being said.... I was playing till i could save on slot 1 and when I closed the game to use the editor to use the food cheat to give myself 50 of each food...i hate grinding money ok :eek:penedeyewink: .... I started the game up went to bed twice and noticed that I had access to the state park without befriending that one girl or the vespa

Just curious if anyone has had a similar issue? Or how one can do a clean start of the game as I am not sure where the saves are stored

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I loved this game!!
Can't wait to see how the new engine and renders look!
Chloe forever! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: DrackDrap

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I like this game though I am stuck getting 'How She Lost It' achievement ... I have asked her well over 3 times about her sex life and it keeps telling me to ask another day

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes