Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I still don't know how to reach at the motorcycle club with the girl, at what level of corruption the pizza girl needs to reach?

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
you need level 4 in exercise to subdue Zoe. I missed the name of the girl when i got my bikers jacket. does anyone remember it?

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
how do you open this game ? i downloaded the last version it gave me a file called chloe-vo1 whatever its called and when i double click it nothing happen ???? help

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
how do you open this game ? i downloaded the last version it gave me a file called chloe-vo1 whatever its called and when i double click it nothing happen ???? help
NVM THAT WAS WEIRD THE GAME OPENED LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER wtf

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
NVM THAT WAS WEIRD THE GAME OPENED LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER wtf
Yes, the current release is in a self extracting executable that needs to unpack every time you launch the game. Dev said something about being tired troubleshooting people who can't keep WinRar or 7zip updated so the game is packaged that way now. I have not tried to unpack it and run it from a directory myself, but I have looked into the exe to see that the folder structure that existed before is not in the exe of 1.01.

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Hanna only has the one story (which is an aditional great game btw.)

Pizza Girl needs to go on a date with you to the bikers. once she looses her virginity talk to her about what happened (3 achievements in total). then go to the bikers again.

Cant help you there because i dont know what you mean

Go to cheerleader practice in the gym after school on Wednesday

You can go out with her (to the bikers), and finish the jacket questline - by asking her afterwards what happened

If you have enough charm, its a BJ and a Screw Achievement
If you masturbate before the rent (with toys) then one achivement will be available (pretend to sleep) and if you do it a second time it will pop the second one

the right room cannot be entered. should be removed in latest too (at least it was for me).

I have 5 stars in all

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
[/QUOTE]

With Hanna what do you mean it's a great side game? I only get visuals..do you mean it is in a different game other than chloe18?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok I need help getting several of the achievements they are The Interview, Hired, Trying To Avoid Rent, and After Rent Blues I also don't have cheerleader but I haven't went on Wednesday liked they asked yet. Can anyone help me?

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Ok I need help getting several of the achievements they are The Interview, Hired, Trying To Avoid Rent, and After Rent Blues I also don't have cheerleader but I haven't went on Wednesday liked they asked yet. Can anyone help me?
In the office at the park, you find a note with the computer password ——> Interview & Hired.
For the rent, when the landlord comes asking, masturbate on thursday with the dildo. I don't remember exactly after that but it would be easy.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
You have to do it 2-3 times in a row to get the landlord achievements
truing to avoid rent i think is you chose the "i dont have the money" option , give him a blow job and next time have sex with him .

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
In the office at the park, you find a note with the computer password ——> Interview & Hired.
For the rent, when the landlord comes asking, masturbate on thursday with the dildo. I don't remember exactly after that but it would be easy.
Thank you so much.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I still can't get the after rent blues it's the only achievement I've given him rent money I've pretended to be asleep I paid in sex with both a dildo in and no dildo.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes