Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
What triggers Pizza Girl's visit to the bikers. I have Bikers at 350 points, Pizza Girl is at 113/100/50 ... so far, no indication of the visit or ability to discuss with Chloe

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I had sex with the boys so they confirm that the panties are theirs and the girls still say that I can't proove that they belong to them.
I think you gotta complete "How I hate her" then talk to Ellie in the bathroom with no panties school outfit for her to acknowledge that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had the full story of how pizza girl got banged by the bikers but they still say that I need to bring a girl to become a member.
After that, Bikers friendship or reputation or whatever has to be over 300 for you to get your jacket and finally become a member.

HectorFM

Mar 5, 2018
I had sex with the boys so they confirm that the panties are theirs and the girls still say that I can't proove that they belong to them.

I had the full story of how pizza girl got banged by the bikers but they still say that I need to bring a girl to become a member.
The Underware dare.

Go to school without panties, gp to the Bathroom, talk lo Elly,
she will tell you that they will do a test on wednesday

Ask Pizza Girl about the bikers and From the beginnig

Reactions: DrackDrap

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
What triggers Pizza Girl's visit to the bikers. I have Bikers at 350 points, Pizza Girl is at 113/100/50 ... so far, no indication of the visit or ability to discuss with Chloe
Visit bikers and have sex, not with them all just the bald guy, have him cum outside then visit pizza girl.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Visit bikers and have sex, not with them all just the bald guy, have him cum outside then visit pizza girl.
You may need will to cheat more visit her in shop and go see what she' doing with Matt to have threesome and it'l raise the will

Molle1981

Mar 11, 2018
I did that and got through the security, but when I choice to open, it says ”unable to find the game!” So I don’t know what to do?
Someone who knows why it doesn’t work? Have to start over now. Because I closed the window for the game..

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
I still missing Trying to avoid rent and after rent blues. Even I guess i know what to do, it wont show up, so what i missed/what is necessary?

thanks

mechanic

Sep 17, 2017
save is in data/data/com.GDS.chloe18 and if i remember the game installs to data/app/com.GDS.chloe18-1 or com.GDS.chloe18-2
thanks, folder shows up on my systems, but are empty. must be hidden or system files( no root).

Biernot

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a list with the variables inside the save files? Some of them are no problem to find out, but the achievements are not really straightforward. I have the problem that i picked wrong at the point of Carrie losing her virginity and wanted to edit it out so i can do it again.

The "official" savegame editor does not work for me, he can't read the most current save files and also can't write them back.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The "Skip Read Text Only" button seems to be stuck in the off position now, I cant turn it off and on anymore.

I've tried starting a new game and even deleted the Project 06 file from my PC and downloaded the .exe file again but I'm still having this same problem.

Any suggestions?

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Alright having played this game for awhile I am finding it way to rapey. I don’t like that.

Is there any way to progress without talking to Beth and (presumably) getting her raped by the jock? Because that is pretty fucked up.

Also, how do I progress with the nerdy girl? I have seen her fucking her brother 3 different ways in the gym, but I see no new conversation options with her and it is just a repeating boowjob scene in the gym now. Talking to her about sex just gives me a message to try another day and her corruption is over 100. There is no longer an option to play with her.

Same goes for Pizza Girl, nothing new seems to be available and her willingness to cheat is stuck at 45.

And what happened to the girl at the state park? She disapeared.

And how do I explore that path? I just keep getting a message about hearing waister noises.

Also, who can I get to go to the biker gang so I can get my jacket?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes