Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The third shower scene with the jocks doesn't seem to trigger for me. I talked to the cheerleaders and the jocks on that day and they said they'd meet me after P.E. But Chloe just takes a shower and nothing happens afterwards. So I am kinda stuck not being able to progress to the final part of the story.

EDIT: Nevermind that first one, I had to talk to them in the outfit without panties for whatever reason.

And the bikers still say that I need to bring them a gift/girl. Even though Pizza was already there and told me everything about it (and in her recollection the bikers acknowledged that Chloe sent them a good girl).

EDIT 2: Okay, needed to get biker reputation to 300 for that...

Reactions: L7Bear

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
I can't get pizza girl to go with me to the bikers it keeps saying I have nowhere to take her even tho her will to cheat is 135 and corruption is 200+ their telling me they want a girl but I can't trigger it....I done it on a previous version not sure what I'm missing..

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Someone else happened that the background looks glitchy, like winking and in low quality. Why the game is only a .exe file?, Is there any full version?

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Nevermid. The "solution" for the flickering is that You don't have to resize the window game for any reason, also is preferable to copy the Tempfile who is created at AppData\Local\Temp, the folder name is IXP000.TMP, it only appears when the game is running, so open the game first and then copy the tempfolder in any other location, after that you will can run the game from Project 6.exe, it makes it faster to open the game.
Someone else happened that the background looks glitchy, like winking and in low quality. Why the game is only a .exe file?, Is there any full version?

Reactions: rasta

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe someone can help me?
I want to run the app on my MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra 10.12.6. But i got always the note that the game is broken and has to be erased. ::|: I also tried with right click -> open but with same result.
Is there something i can do with that problem?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe someone can help me?
I want to run the app on my MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra 10.12.6. But i got always the note that the game is broken and has to be erased. ::|: I also tried with right click -> open but with same result.
Is there something i can do with that problem?
Open the "Installation" spoiler in the OP. It's got a Mac fix.

Reactions: deejay-kris

blacksiopao

Feb 24, 2018
I can't get pizza girl to go with me to the bikers it keeps saying I have nowhere to take her even tho her will to cheat is 135 and corruption is 200+ their telling me they want a girl but I can't trigger it....I done it on a previous version not sure what I'm missing..
unfortunately the only thing you can do not is get the Jacket achievement (300 biker points) if if you did up until Bikers vs. Pizza 1-3.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really like this game. The only achievement I can't get is the "Making somebody's day", I keep going swimming but Chloe is always pantieless then and with panties when she watches the boys playing, but that's a minor offence...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I really like this game. The only achievement I can't get is the "Making somebody's day", I keep going swimming but Chloe is always pantieless then and with panties when she watches the boys playing, but that's a minor offence...
Chloe dont need to swin in the lake,
she need to do it the hidden place, to find it search the woods several times until she finds it

Reactions: Stakos

Molle1981

Mar 11, 2018
Hi I played this game on the internet, but the game had a lot of lose ends so I decided to download the mac version here.
But the game will not start, I tried a several downloads but always ends up with the same error, that the file its damage and can’t be open. Tried some of the fix here above but don’t think the did any differens?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi I played this game on the internet, but the game had a lot of lose ends so I decided to download the mac version here.
But the game will not start, I tried a several downloads but always ends up with the same error, that the file its damage and can’t be open. Tried some of the fix here above but don’t think the did any differens?
Look under "Installation" in the OP. There's a Mac fix.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I had sex with the boys so they confirm that the panties are theirs and the girls still say that I can't proove that they belong to them.

I had the full story of how pizza girl got banged by the bikers but they still say that I need to bring a girl to become a member.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes