LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I can't find a way to buy the second set of lingerie. I've been stuck for a while now.
Check the girl's toilet at school at the breaktime while wearing the normal school-uniform (NOT pantyless). You could check the walkthrough also.

animus

Mar 21, 2018
Check the girl's toilet at school at the breaktime while wearing the normal school-uniform (NOT pantyless). You could check the walkthrough also.
The walkthrough unfortunately doesn't mention anything about it and I couldn't find anyone that had the same question on the forum.

I did the challenge quests up to where they are possible without the second set of lingerie (and everything else that I know of).
To give you an indication of where I am, I finished the exhibitionist line in the park and have my jacket.

I'm probably missing something super simple but I don't know what?

animus

Mar 21, 2018
I think you need to finish the lingerie guest line ? it finishes when the 3rd contestant is nude
Third contestant? I assume this is about the "who has better lingerie" Quest in the girls bathroom, but everytime I enter I either just get the " both have boring underwear result" or if I wear the school outfit without panties a result where I can talk to 2 girls and one is on the toilet with her phone and I can't affect anything.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
please someone can tell me how to save in this game and what are the commands of the game how to open menu how to hide the letters to see only the scenes etc i am playing in the windows

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
no choices? I have to raped and lost virginity to random dick for being cheerleader? what a stupid girl... and that's who I am.. a stupid idiot girl. I hate this game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How can i beat this 2 gaming nerds, who cheat while gaming?
That is a good question. I got all achievements that I could on one playthrough, except the how she lost it and one other dealing with earning a discount on the scooter but I never thought that the boys who cheat can be beaten so I left it alone.

I went back to my last save and pushed my gaming skill over 100 and still no luck. I did notice that when playing the boys and the message pops up gaming skill improves, it doesn't actually increment your gaming skill.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
Hello guys!
First, please forgive me because of my english :)
i'm a little bit confused now.
i tried to use the save editor but i wasn't success with it ( i won't be surprised if i was stupid to do it well) (1.06.)
i have Cloe 18 v1.01 from this site is it the full story or it still will be increase?
could i play it until the end of the story without the save editor?
i would not start again if it weren't the final verzion.
( i have win 10 if it matters for save editor)

Edit:
i've solved the problem, it's working well. i read the instructions with more attention. :)

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
As long as you don't provide any information about your computer, nobody can help you...
Simple W10 machine. Used to run 0.6 on it.
Extracted the chloe18.exe (doubleclicking it did nothing so I did it manually), running project6.exe doesn't do anything either.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes