bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Game should not be marked Completed. The developer is releasing a new patch for April with new features.

Though it's more than enough to be considered Completed.
<Sigh> :noexpression:

Maybe, because it is the developer who said that this game is complete?

this version have a ending
and it too big now
Next version will be a standalone and pick from this one ended,
the game have an ending,
the next update will pick it from there

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how do i get to met carrie at the parc ? i've befriend her, i go at the parc each day, but she never show up, do i have to do something else before ?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
how do i get to met carrie at the parc ? i've befriend her, i go at the parc each day, but she never show up, do i have to do something else before ?
You must wear the standard school-uniform WITH panties when going to the parc

Reactions: L7Bear

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
You must wear the standard school-uniform WITH panties when going to the parc
that's what i do, but carrie never show up, we're actually talking about guys and sex, but when i go to the parc, chloe just study a little bit and then she go home, i never saw carrie there.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
that's what i do, but carrie never show up, we're actually talking about guys and sex, but when i go to the parc, chloe just study a little bit and then she go home, i never saw carrie there.
she will meet at the park only after she have invited Chloe to her house

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
last question (i hope) how can i get the biker jacket (if a ican) i already gave them pizza girl but they still want a girl to give me my jacket

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't understand i had sex with the guy like 10 times, i did the initiation 3 time igave them pizza girl (i can't do it more than once) but i still can't have my jacket ... is it only possible to obtain ?

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
i don't understand i had sex with the guy like 10 times, i did the initiation 3 time igave them pizza girl (i can't do it more than once) but i still can't have my jacket ... is it only possible to obtain ?
you yust have to talk to them very often reach 300 and it should work ^^ sry for my bad english

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
you yust have to talk to them very often reach 300 and it should work ^^ sry for my bad english
well, i'm at 450, i did the initiation 3 time and had sex with the guy a few times, and i already sent them pizza girl (i can't do it again) i don't see what more i can do

(by the way, how do we hack the computer in the parc ?)

Reactions: Brololol
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes