slazenberg

Aug 8, 2017
well, i'm at 450, i did the initiation 3 time and had sex with the guy a few times, and i already sent them pizza girl (i can't do it again) i don't see what more i can do

(by the way, how do we hack the computer in the parc ?)
talk to pizza girl each day until she says the full story then go and talk to them.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
fake dev too busy getting told to fuck off by chaturbate camgirls to do any work

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you know @GDS, i would like to know in what game studio you worked before. i'm quite curious at which studio would fire a worker for pointing out that he wants lewd stuff ingame? o.o

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you know @GDS, i would like to know in what game studio you worked before. i'm quite curious at which studio would fire a worker for pointing out that he wants lewd stuff ingame? o.o
any gave studio ever, that is not Japanese, dont like lewd stuff

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
So is this game completed but still getting updates? Just started it and so far it's really good, but I saw a "coming next update" thing in the shop.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
What about CD Projekt Red ?
Yeah, they came to my mind as well. Also Rockstar. I think there are a few ones, that are not afraid of sexual content, but none of the big studios obviously. (Unless it's the approved diverse sanitized version ::|: )

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
What about CD Projekt Red ?
Yeah, they immideately came to my mind too. Also Rockstart. I think there are a few studios that are not afraid of sexual content. But none of the big ones obviously - unless it's the approved diverse sanitized sexuality, of course ::|:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes