Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Chloe
As its a new game posting the game there seemed to make more sense. So if you after the update visit that thread and click bottom post of page 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone had saves with all compleated here? Cause it looks like my save got stuck on moment where I can't complete the dare (and see the last scene) and get the jacket. Like bikers wait when I'll bring them the girl. But pizza girl don't want to come with me anymore (and already told the whole story with bikers)

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
I don't think so,free meal is out now, game maker also need money to get feed,the time they cost on making games,they could do something other to make a living if they can't by making games,so if you like their games,consider support them by real money, or wait maybe there will be public release.
lol that's funny since this is a piracy site after all.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone have the CG rip for this game?

Someone posted it for the new Vacation game but I cant seem to find it for this one.

Thanks

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
For the cheerleader challenge:

Is getting the third piece of underwear chance-based? It hasn't spawned in the locker for two weeks in a row. If not, how do I proceed?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Can anyone provide a step by step guide on finishing the dares? Reading through the thread, I get that you need to go to the party the jocks are throwing to get it, but I don't know how to trigger that party. I'm not sure if there's something specific I need to do first, or if my save is just broken since I've been using it since many version ago.

randa

May 7, 2017
I ahve a problem, how do you eat in this game? I can only do it in the morning after wakeup. Then go to school and my energy is to low to work or do other things. I have enough food bought.
Thanks for advice.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes