Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
How do you do that precisely?
To stop the screen flicker on Windows 10 with an NVIDIA Graphics Card:

- Right click on your desktop.

- On right click pop-up menu: select "NVIDIA Control Panel"

- In the NVIDIA Control Panel app, under the "Manage 3D Settings Section: select the "Program Settings" tab

- In the Program Settings tab, look for "1: Select a program to customize" : click the "Add" button

- A new pop-up window should appear, listing recently used programs: If you have started the game recently, it should appear in this list. Select the game in the list and then click the "Add Selected Program" button. (If you do not see the game in this list: click the browse button and manually find the location of the ".exe" file for the game.)

- Back in the Program Settings tab: Look for "2: Select the Preferred Graphics Processor for This Program" : Change this setting from "integrated graphics" to "high performance graphics processor"

- IMPORTANT: Next make sure to click the "APPLY" button near the button of the window to save your changes. Otherwise have fun repeating the process.

- Last step: Enjoy the game! Now with 100% less flicker.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
I ahve a problem, how do you eat in this game? I can only do it in the morning after wakeup. Then go to school and my energy is to low to work or do other things. I have enough food bought.
Thanks for advice.
You can buy food after class in school

sweety

Dec 25, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Amazing game ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
So, I finally checked this one out and I have one silly simple stupid question. Is there actually an end? I've gotten almost all the achievements, am on some ridiculous day like 160 or so, and it just seems to go on and on and on with no end in sight. I'm not even sure where to go next, I checked the walkthrough and did all those achievements, but am still missing a few.

But does this game have an ending at all?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So, I finally checked this one out and I have one silly simple stupid question. Is there actually an end? I've gotten almost all the achievements, am on some ridiculous day like 160 or so, and it just seems to go on and on and on with no end in sight. I'm not even sure where to go next, I checked the walkthrough and did all those achievements, but am still missing a few.

But does this game have an ending at all?
No real end in sight. On one playthrough you can get all but two achievements. there are two sets that are paired, if you get one, you can't get the other. One set is "How she lost it" and "To her bro? really?" which is determined by your choice of Tom and Carrie's relationship. The other set is "Not the right time for a selfie" and "the easy discount" I believe. I think that has to do with Chloe's fitness going into the scooter events but I'm not that sure of that.

You need to start over and make some different choices to have the full set.

Chloe's adventures continue in a new game.

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I downloaded the android version from MEGA (the one on the 1st page of this thread), and, I'm getting a parse error.

I have 4.61 GB left on my SD card btw
Using Android 4.4

Last edited:

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the android version from MEGA (the one on the 1st page of this thread), and, I'm getting a parse error.

I have 4.61 GB left on my SD card btw
Using Android 4.4
I guess your Android is too old (over 4 Years!!) and doesn't support such Games. The Android-Runtime and OpenGL came with Lollipop (5.0). Additionally I believe that you don't have enough free Ram with such an old device.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
It won't launch too bad i wanted to play this game
So one thing I noticed about this game, I click launch and then it takes a ridiculously long time to load up. Like at one point it was over a minute. So try it again, launch it, then go get a snack or use the bathroom or something and come back and see if it's running.

Apr 3, 2018
So one thing I noticed about this game, I click launch and then it takes a ridiculously long time to load up. Like at one point it was over a minute. So try it again, launch it, then go get a snack or use the bathroom or something and come back and see if it's running.
Wait so is it the latest version? or 1.04 is the latest

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
I guess your Android is too old (over 4 Years!!) and doesn't support such Games. The Android-Runtime and OpenGL came with Lollipop (5.0). Additionally I believe that you don't have enough free Ram with such an old device.
The older versions, the ones with a 1GB file size, install fine. I only get a problem with the newest version. I got 1GB ram.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes