aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
What's the secret to giving the class a show during school? Been there pantiless many times, used pencil and pen but then bell rings ending the scene. Is there a masturbation score required or am I missing something else ?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
If anyone interested I made the game able to run on my old Windows XP notebook. Kinda sucks when developers compile perfectly XP-compatible program in a way that prevents its execution on it. Just need to install Visual studio 2010 x86 runtime first, make copy of msvcr100.dll in \windows\system32 folder and rename it to msvcr9.dll then apply patch in hex-editor to change minimal OS version in executable header from 6 to 5 and rename msvcrt to msvcr9:
Code:
Chloe18-V101.exe
00000138: 06 05
0000786F: 74 39

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyway to resett progress/achievments? i did yoga 301 and added some money on editor now i have like kissing 301-401 and not a virhin and public bathrooms achievments and cant redo them -.-

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
anyway to resett progress/achievments? i did yoga 301 and added some money on editor now i have like kissing 301-401 and not a virhin and public bathrooms achievments and cant redo them -.-
You can try to load the auto_save.ini and modify only the following lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then copy it to the file save_slot01.ini or save_slot02.ini.
Please make a backup before you modify your files!

nokiazz

Jan 30, 2018
I cant unlock the interview, hired, jacket.
I have unlocked all other achiev
Plz help if u kno.....
u can also ask me about other achiev
Btw, vacation cant play on android?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
I cant unlock the interview, hired, jacket.
I have unlocked all other achiev
Plz help if u kno.....
u can also ask me about other achiev
Btw, vacation cant play on android?
For jacket you need to visit and talk to the bikers a lot (I think untill you have 300 with them), for hired and the interview you need to end the hannah questline and search the computer in the park.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
300 for the bikers is right, but also needs pizza girls full story of her experience with the bikers ( need to do it 3 times)
You need to watch the video on the computer 3 times to finish the story.
in both cases you need to watch in order

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
@aaronburr wear school uniform without panties in class.
Apparently there is more to it, because I did that plenty of times and only succeeded in having to wait for the bell (blocked from using pencil), using pencil then wait (blocked from adding pen), then using both and the bell rings, no achievement . some parameter was not met...

Perhaps I need to have NOT done something as well?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Apparently there is more to it, because I did that plenty of times and only succeeded in having to wait for the bell (blocked from using pencil), using pencil then wait (blocked from adding pen), then using both and the bell rings, no achievement . some parameter was not met...

Perhaps I need to have NOT done something as well?
Just follow the walkthrough from the very first post in this thread (page 1). In the second section (v.05) everything is explained in Detail!

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Just follow the walkthrough from the very first post in this thread (page 1). In the second section (v.05) everything is explained in Detail!
Yup, tried that, "detail" is lacking.
-For years to come-
At class with pantie-less uniform:
masturbate with a pencil lvL4 slut required
use a pen
Give everybody a show – Study at lvl4 slut
Masturbate with a pen 2 different days after all the above : slut lvl5
I did figure it out through trial and error:
Go to school pantiless at slut+4 and ***try to pay attention in class*** - Chloe gets called to the front (can do this part at slut+2 if desired). Go to school pantiless again and use the pencil and pen (requires slut+4 for pen) - Chloe gets called up again, completing "for years to come".
Go and use pencil and pen again and the teacher will keep Chloe for a desk job, completing the next achievement, repeatable from then on.

That detail about paying attention in class is essentiaI.

Well, that game was a heck of a seek-and-grind! Hope the other GDS games are a bit more trackable. Chloe is unattractive and treated like crap/raped all the time, is there less of that in the sequel or more of the same? Pizza-girl stole the show, imo.

Heck of a game anyway! Keep improving! One of the best I've played.

Maskeddrow

May 31, 2017
I have threw this trainer together for testing stuff if anyone wants to test it, it works for me 99% of the time but I can't guarantee it will work for you.
If the exhibitionism points don't work just close the game and relaunch.

The download is x64 only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MALWARE

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes