yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how can i prove to elly thoses are realy the underwears she asked for ? i can't talk to the guys anymore and she want to be sure it's their

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
version 1.02 is available from the dev's website. I don't know what it fixed over the v1.01 here in the OP.

On another note, I found that if I extract the v1.01 or v1.02 exe to a folder, it drops all the image files in the root of the folder and the first time I launch the project6.exe, it organizes all the images into folders and the game starts much quicker.

5ergi0

Apr 18, 2018
Did finish it. Great Game.

Had to play it on the MAC version because the online version on Safari kept resetting once and a while because of resource usage.

So, two easy questions:
- Is there a way to save the game while playing online?
- When can we expect Chloe's Vacation on MAC? - Nevermind, just found it

Last edited:

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
thank you
and i still don't know what is it about the achievement "interview" and "hired" i don't even know where i have to go to get thoses,can someone help me ?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
thank you
and i still don't know what is it about the achievement "interview" and "hired" i don't even know where i have to go to get thoses,can someone help me ?
This is part of the exhibition-path. If you have access to the state-parc and finished the Hanna Events, go to the office there, find the password for the computer and watch the video on it for several times

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Any know how to CG rip this like the girls not a fan of playing as one...
No need to CG rip this, the images are free and clear if you just unpack the executable. I opened the game in WinRar and extracted all the files to a directory. They get some long names that get straightened out the first time you launch project6.exe. Benefit is the game starts much faster as it doesn't need to extract the contents to a temp directory each time you run it.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
No need to CG rip this, the images are free and clear if you just unpack the executable. I opened the game in WinRar and extracted all the files to a directory. They get some long names that get straightened out the first time you launch project6.exe. Benefit is the game starts much faster as it doesn't need to extract the contents to a temp directory each time you run it.
Good to know thank you

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
anyone had saves with all compleated here? Cause it looks like my save got stuck on moment where I can't complete the dare (and see the last scene) and get the jacket. Like bikers wait when I'll bring them the girl. But pizza girl don't want to come with me anymore (and already told the whole story with bikers)
i haven't completed those two but my understanding is that pizza-girl is not relevant to that achievement, there is another girl whom you bring. It is confusing that the bikers' dialogue ignores the events with pizza-girl after the fact, but that is what happens when an author writes in different pathways at different times.

For the cheerleader challenge:

Is getting the third piece of underwear chance-based? It hasn't spawned in the locker for two weeks in a row. If not, how do I proceed?
You only get 2 sets from the locker, then only money spawns there, which is helpful but confusing to the player. the author's intent seems to have been to get you to interact with the shower boys to try and complete the quest, but they are separate achievements. instead you must go back and talk to the cheerleaders about other dares - not an obvious choice - whereupon you begin the 'sexy underwear' challenge which has no obvious end - you lose to Elly after beating the other girls by buying the lingerie at the sexshop and going back again and again to the cheerleaders and asking about that subject - and then you go back to them AGAIN and ask if you completed everything and they direct you to the jock-shower achievements, which you accomplish by again and again seeking acknowledgment from the jocks and then -once acknowledged-attending PE class after school once per week to accrue those, and...

Some of the achievements are a ridiculous grind to complete and not always all that obvious. For example, you can burn through a lot of cash teasing Carrie while she plays Overwatch until 30-corruption is reached when you could have just talked her up to that level with just basic 'chit-chat'. It would have helped if the author inserted more clues to encourage you to endure the grind, such as the clues to increase charm in order to get around paying rent, etc. Also the decision to hide the 'points' that the player accrues with various NPCs or attributes whose level determines when an event takes place, that doesn't exactly encourage one to keep grinding... really wish an edit/hack would be released that would reveal all those points and indicate when the next level would be reached, or that the author had clearer hints such as, 'Chloe cannot do that until she has X experience doing Y'. 'shrug' Maybe that would be 'too easy' but for a game this expansive I think it would improve the experience for the player. At least he/she didn't make many achievements that could be totally missed by failing to follow the precise pathway originally intended by the author in a game that, while mostly linear, still gives the option to deviate or simply tread water endlessly. It is just hard to tell sometimes when you are simply treading water instead of actually 'progressing'. 'shrug' Easy to get fed-up with a game that makes you do the same thing over and over and over with no clear encouragement that something different will happen the next time you do that. Well, at least the images are high quality '''

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
with the bikers jacket quest i achieved it with 300 "likes" then over 3 times talking to the pizza girl about what happened when she went pack to the bikers to get the full story. the girl that sold you the viper is the second girl request. No sex scene there and she just turns up.

Reactions: aaronburr

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone know what Chloe pool is and if it's a game or comic where we can download it
As far as I know, something like "Chloe pool" isn't connected to this game. There only exists some kind of Comic-Books bv GDS called "Chloe 18" with 3 chapters so far. A websearch may help you...

Pedro1995

Nov 30, 2017
please help... I download the file from the link for android but when I install it it says "parse error", I've tried different links but it all say the same...

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes