Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Whenever I try to install the game on my phone it says there was a problem praising the package

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
too bad it kinda "finished" would had loved to play more of it and use the stripper dress
I'm pretty sure that when Chloe returns to school from her vacation (Chloe18 Vacation) to continue her adventure to become a cheerleader, we'll see the stripper dress eventually :FeelsGoodMan:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure that when Chloe returns to school from her vacation (Chloe18 Vacation) to continue her adventure to become a cheerleader, we'll see the stripper dress eventually :FeelsGoodMan:
that,
I told it several times on the patreon and discord,
I just needed some time to get the school to work with better graphics,

thrizz

Aug 27, 2016
I can't get the third pair of underwear, someone a couple of pages back said that 2 spawn from the locker, but i've only ever gotten one from the locker and one from the first guy in the shower. I've tried starting a new game several times but I just cant get the third pair. Am I fucking this up somehow?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I can't get the third pair of underwear, someone a couple of pages back said that 2 spawn from the locker, but i've only ever gotten one from the locker and one from the first guy in the shower. I've tried starting a new game several times but I just cant get the third pair. Am I fucking this up somehow?
There is no 3rd pair there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thrizz

Blob

May 7, 2017
If this game is completed why does it say "Stripper Dress - Next Update" in the store?

Honeylake

Apr 23, 2018
It's probs because of my crappy device but does anyone experience crashes when attempting masurbation in the beach changing rooms? Like 90% of the time. Really the beach in general because the times I made it through I crashed trying to climb the rocks. I also experience crashes when trying to enter detention. This is android btw.

I'm just going to give up on android. Tried my best to work around the crashes but it's too frustrating. Even used two different devices. Bleh.

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello you,
has any of you for the last achievements of chloe18 V1.02 from renting the walkthrough, get stuck there anyway somehow. Would appreciate your help.
Unfortunately, the walkthrough on the first page is not up-to-date, it has the version of version v0.6
who can update it, so you can get on with the latest achievements.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Hello you,
has any of you for the last achievements of chloe18 V1.02 from renting the walkthrough, get stuck there anyway somehow. Would appreciate your help.
Unfortunately, the walkthrough on the first page is not up-to-date, it has the version of version v0.6
who can update it, so you can get on with the latest achievements.
The latest achievements are in this walkthrough (v0.6). Only a few in the middle are missing. At which achievement are you stuck exactly (name). If you give me the names of your missing achievements, maybe I can help you...

michi04

May 14, 2018
The latest achievements are in this walkthrough (v0.6). Only a few in the middle are missing. At which achievement are you stuck exactly (name). If you give me the names of your missing achievements, maybe I can help you...
hello loganj
the following achievements are missing from the last update
- trying to avoid rent
- after rent blues
- jacket
I would be glad if you could help me. thank you

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Those were all already answered here in the thread. If you look at the top right corner of this page, you will find the "search" input-box. There you can choose to search this thread only and if you search for "rent" and then "jacket" you will find the according questions and it's answers.

In short:
First you will need three or four stars (levels) of charm (I don't remember exactly how much). To get Charm service the "cute Biker" as often as possible while working at the Diner. Then do this:

Chloe needs to masturbate with just the dildo and sleep with it inside her on two Thursdays in a row and pretend to be sleeping when needed to pay the rent both times
then:
Chloe should have asked Pizza-Girl what happened with the Bikers several times before, until she got the whole story.
you just have to talk to them very often reach 300 and it should work ^^ sry for my bad english
I don't think you will need to fuck the Bikers several times after you got the other achievements. Just ask the bald Biker for the Jacket after you are over 300 with their likes-stats.
The girl who sold Chloe the Vespa will appear. That's it.

Reactions: gerow

michi04

May 14, 2018
- try to avoid the rent
- after rent blues

Can someone help me any further, I just can not make the two achievements. I already tried everything.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes