PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i need som help pls i lose money i mena vary much many what i need to do for get more many , are there any cheats ?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The mac version is broken. It gives "“Chloe18.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." when it is run. I tried multiple download sources.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
i need som help pls i lose money i mena vary much many what i need to do for get more many , are there any cheats ?
Don't need cheats, just an autoclicker.
A couple posts above is a guide to get you through the first few days or so and in such a way that you can always make enough money.

The gist:
Use the autoclicker on earliest opportunity to 'dance' fitness up to 3 stars or more. Eat to fill your energy and work at diner on first Monday and use autoclicker to 'serve otaku' until 'slut ' meter is in the red. Now whenever you work at the diner, serve Otaku first (don't need to autoclicker anymore) - Chloe will get $100 and then be pantiless - and then work the other options there to maximize your take. You should also use the autoclicker for serving the biker until the option vanishes, increasing 'charm'.
Using the autoclicker allows Chloe to perform tasks without losing asmuch energy . Soon enough she will be able to complete the requirements for a rent-discount and eventually avoid paying rent altogether ;) She will be able to fix the Vespa in a single evening. She will be able to achieve the Smart level required to talk to Carrie without ever paying attention in class. And she will also have the fitness required to only pay $200 for the Vespa in the first place.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The mac version is broken. It gives "“Chloe18.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." when it is run. I tried multiple download sources.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Newest patron version is out
change log:

Change-log:

Game file size was lowered to 200MB but still the same quality(it was supposed to be 1,5GB)

• Lots of new scenes(over 30 animations)
  • New people to meet,
  • New places to go
  • table RPG with the nerds
  • Play the cupid with her friend,
  • Or just have fun in the bar's bathroom
  • Severel bug fixed
  • Game balanced,
  • All stats have a use
  • File can be exported from the original Chloe18 to befriend some people faster(it happens automatic)
  • HTML5 version is now working 100%
  • New bugs were added
  • And much more

Reactions: Mack Truck

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Newest patron version is out
change log:

Change-log:

Game file size was lowered to 200MB but still the same quality(it was supposed to be 1,5GB)

• Lots of new scenes(over 30 animations)
  • New people to meet,
  • New places to go
  • table RPG with the nerds
  • Play the cupid with her friend,
  • Or just have fun in the bar's bathroom
  • Severel bug fixed
  • Game balanced,
  • All stats have a use
  • File can be exported from the original Chloe18 to befriend some people faster(it happens automatic)
  • HTML5 version is now working 100%
  • New bugs were added
  • And much more
Sounds good. Is there a gallery now like the other games?
Thanks

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
...that looks to me like a counting forward, rather than a countdown, lol... :)
Because it counted down till the time and date it was set to, and now since it was reached counts up from that time and date since it was reached.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes