somguy

Jun 17, 2017
yeap, only the original Chloe18 didnt have it,
Hanna boat trip and the new Chloe have it
So is this update actually for this game, Chloe 18? Or the new game Chloe 18 vacation? Very confused since posted in here instead of the vacation thread :/

Edit.
Just noticed the same post in the vacation thread... More confused

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Guys. don't know if someone asks this before (problably yes, so... sorry for ask again): my screen keeps constantly blink, someone knows how to fix that?

MarkW1911

Jun 4, 2018
If anyone is looking for the save game files on Mac (OS X for search keywords!) they are located in:

~/Library/Application\ Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner/

or

open ~/Library/Application\ Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner/

if you wanna just copy/paste into terminal.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a file I could use? Every time I try to use the save editor it keeps closing on me. If possible can I have both a slutty file and a "pure" file.

*If this matters: I'm using a mac.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Guys. don't know if someone asks this before (problably yes, so... sorry for ask again): my screen keeps constantly blink, someone knows how to fix that?
You can search the thread for the word "flicker", here is a post that may be relevant to you:

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
sorry i have a question, how can i go to shool with hot uniform, the president always suspend me, how can i do this? i need for finish the dares

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Quick question... Is the game really complete?
I ask this because there's a piece of clothing that you can't buy and instead says "In a future update" or such thing.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
you need to find her hitachi, by looking around in the house. then you'll have the option to use it during the bet

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Try going into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6 and creating a BAK folder then move everything in that folder so you are starting from scratch on Chloe18 v1.02, Now that you have done that launch Chloe18 and click new game and get ingame to where you can save.

Once you have done that save the game andoad u...
l

I think, when you look back at the dozens of questions about your excellent editor, people are missing two simple issues:

1. The drop down to select the save you wish to modify, in the upper right corner, is not at all obvious. Many of the questions appear to come from people who never selected a specific file to change from it. I know I missed that the first few tries. Perhaps you might label it more clearly.
2. Many people cannot find the save file location. They need to go into the system control panels and make hidden files visible, or they will never find "Project_06."

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes