• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I'd like to know the order for playing al the whole saga, I have these games:

1- Chloe 18 (I understand it's the first one)
2- CamGirl
3- Vacations
4- Back to class
5- Fake family
6- Hanna's boat trip
7- Suddenly a party

If anyone knows the order please help me :)
Now there is also Amy and a new version of Chloe18

jackyakira

Apr 2, 2020
Updated Chloe18 Part 1 Save Editor To v1.0.6
Added support for the Auto Save but i still recommend using Save Slot 1 or Save Slot 2

Download
Dear, it seems that the link is broken. It brings me to the last post of this thread but no save editor can be found.

Can someone kindly provide the mega link of the save editor v1.0.6?

alpha-gargantua

Apr 8, 2024
Hi, I'd like to know the order for playing al the whole saga, I have these games:

1- Chloe 18 (I understand it's the first one)
2- CamGirl
3- Vacations
4- Back to class
5- Fake family
6- Hanna's boat trip
7- Suddenly a party

If anyone knows the order please help me :)
Looked up the dates of these games when they first appeared on this site.
  • 2016-09-07 - Suddenly a Part
  • 2017-01-16 - Matt And The Bus Stop Girl
  • 2017-07-29 - Chloe18
  • 2018-02-10 - Hanna's Boat Trip
  • 2018-08-13 - Chloe18 Vacations
  • 2018-10-13 - Chloe18 CamGirl
  • 2019-02-15 - Chloe18 Back To Class
  • 2020-07-07 - Fake Family
  • 2022-10-03 - Chloe18 New (The Chearleader Dream)
  • 2023-02-03 - Dating Amy

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Sigh...

For the love of God and all that is evil.

View attachment 3611801

You see that blue 'Completed' tag? That means that the game is done. No new planned content, no more updates, and no it's not abondoned. It's completed.

so... there´s no content missing, no newer version of the game available and no censorship?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
so... there´s no content missing, no newer version of the game available and no censorship?
Welp, going back to the OP and clicking on the link to GDS's website, it shows that the final version is 1.02 and doesn't talk about anything planned to be added. Poking around a bit more, there does seem to be a new Chloe18 game being worked on with the working title of, 'Cheerleader Dream', but that appears not to be an update version of this game, but a completely different game.

So, with my CSI skills, no. There is no content missing, no new version of the game, and... I have no idea what you are talking about censorship. Do you want them to censor the game? Is pixelation your fetish? Not here to judge, just curious.

[EDIT] My apologies. On the same website I'm quoting, there is a line about a final version coming in the future with bugfixes, but I haven't heard of any news if that is coming. Seeing as this thread was updated 5 years ago, I'm guessing the final version with all the bugs fixed is so far on the back burner that it is now stone cold, but GDS could correct me if he so chooses.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes