Veronite

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2022
Veronite So Promising start so far, however one small changes I'd personally think would make sense is during that first sex scene where Freya talks about being the "Mistress" you may wish to include an option for Mia turn the tables for those who want a mostly Dominant MC from the get go, anyway looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Also Dont forget to submit a ticket for your developer tag.
Sure, ı think it's a good idea. but for the story, that's how it should be for now. Thank you for your thoughts

Veronite

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2022
Isn't that one of the default Koikatsu characters? Like I don't hate devs who use Koikatsu, but couldn't you be at least a little more creative?
You're right but my main purpose here is the story ı have told and the sex scenes about futas.

• Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
futa protag always welcome
I dont get that Futa fetish Girls with dicks i would rather say that its GAY tag then FUTA
...you know that the futa/trans tag is about the presence of futanari or any other kinds of chicks with dicks right? those two tags bear no relation
Sure, ı think it's a good idea. but for the story, that's how it should be for now. Thank you for your thoughts
I can't promise but if I can, I promise I will add
You're right but my main purpose here is the story ı have told and the sex scenes about futas.
welcome to F95 and note that you can and should respond to multiple posts within one

Last edited:
Reactions: Veronite

Veronite

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2022
futa protag always welcome

...you know that the futa/trans tag is about the presence of futanari or any other kinds of chicks with dicks right? thsoe two tags bear no relation

welcome to F95 and note that you can and should respond to multiple posts within one
Thank you so much and ı didn't know that. :)

Reactions: ViviX12

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chosen Destiny [v0.4] [Chosen Destiny]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
For being the first published version of what appears to be your first game made, the overall quality is fairly acceptable, even if it could use some work. The main premise and heavy focus on futa-on-futa is the best part so far, futa-on-futa seems to be a bit of a rarity on this site so anything that promises more in future updates is very welcome. Even if the text and dialogue could be fixed with better proofreading and translation, I assume English isn't your first language which means the grammatical errors and such are to be expected. Nothing about the game is particularly broken mechanically, which is a huge plus, though it helps that you don't have more "in-depth" mechanics like stats or points to worry about. My only real complaint is that most of the sex scenes don't have either a picture or animation for cumming, so all of them end a little too abruptly, and the ones that do show cum are all after the girl's already been came inside of.

Veronite

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2022
For being the first published version of what appears to be your first game made, the overall quality is fairly acceptable, even if it could use some work. The main premise and heavy focus on futa-on-futa is the best part so far, futa-on-futa seems to be a bit of a rarity on this site so anything that promises more in future updates is very welcome. Even if the text and dialogue could be fixed with better proofreading and translation, I assume English isn't your first language which means the grammatical errors and such are to be expected. Nothing about the game is particularly broken mechanically, which is a huge plus, though it helps that you don't have more "in-depth" mechanics like stats or points to worry about. My only real complaint is that most of the sex scenes don't have either a picture or animation for cumming, so all of them end a little too abruptly, and the ones that do show cum are all after the girl's already been came inside of.
First of all, thank you for your kind comment.

Yes, this is my first game and everything is new for me, ı'm trying to improve myself.

My priority for now was the progression of the story, and yes english is not my first language, so please forgive me about my mistakes.

Like you said "heavy focus on futa-on-futa", ı wanted to make a game about it.

I know some scenes need a lot of improvement, next update will be on this topic.

I'm working on this project alone, ı know this is not an excuse. I will fix these scenes and dialogues over time.

I want to create something special, if ı can. :)

lovelad22

Oct 9, 2020
I wish we had a larger selection of Futa Content, until then I'll beta-test every new Futa game that's thrown my way, lol

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote