Clerenk

Mar 8, 2023
i've just know this game, and try to play, this is one of my favourite's style game that i play. thanks for made this game and keep update it. love it!!

Reactions: Havgar

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
How much content do you miss out on if you only play the VN mode? I hate sandboxes & just find them tedious (the only one I bother with is Desert Stalker) so I usually just ignore them.

Reactions: MAD6999

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
What's with that first convo between "Name A" and the protag?
It sounds really artificial, like the dev is just talking to himself. Also, namaah just goes from 'I could disintegrate you in an instance' and 'That overconfidence will get you killed someday' to 'please sir, I'm not finished yet!'. Seems a little weird for a proud demon.
The dude also says not to treat him like a kid and/or moron as a response to her trying to explain the terms of the contract, does he think smart adults just decide whether they're going to sign something based on whim?

I assume it's because of the maledom option but he seems like such an arrogant ass. He keeps assuming random shit like that he's a very rare option from a comment that could easily pertain to the apparently rather small male population.
He assumes it's extremely important business because a demon showed up, not a succubus. I didn't know he was a demonologist but apparently he can tell a succubus must be much less powerfull and get used for busywork from namaah not appreciating him calling her the demon equivalent of a hooker.
It just seems weird that the woman who has threatened to kill this dipshit just suddenly decides that giving up her everything is a good idea.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have to say that I'm really not liking the first scene with Susan (even if it's a dream). If they're all going to be like this, I guess I can pass on the game (I have to point out that I would like a femdom scene even less than this one).

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Having thought on it a little more, I think my main issue with the discourse between the protag and the demon is the lack of the 'struggle', if you will. She seems to just give up and it feels unearned.
P.S. I don't mind a bit more time with Lily but her skip function doesn't seem to be working. And going to Namaah after the nuns bricked the game.

Last edited:

qaz912488243

Feb 15, 2020
I hope to have a choice, I must ruthlessly FXXX black haired tattooed women and demons, other women are too peaceful

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes