2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey Havgar,
I've got the game now again (from another server) and it seems, that you are right about the unzipping issue - so thanks for the hint on that. ;)

best regards

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havgar

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for the update its very nice so far ! do you have a recap of all that's new ?

Thanks you for the work you are making on this game, keep going !
The changelog is in the main post

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
there is a bug with the nun plot.
when i talk to the nun and touch her and then talk to namaah i get an exception
something like: NameError: name "Nuns1stmeettalk" is not defined.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
there is a bug with the nun plot.
when i talk to the nun and touch her and then talk to namaah i get an exception
something like: NameError: name "Nuns1stmeettalk" is not defined.
Download the new fixed version

Reactions: uterus

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Another update has rolled out fixing hopefully the rest of the bugs that were in this version.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Also either a "patch" is needed, or the MC's thinking needs to be fixed, sometimes he refers to his "landlady" by name in his thoughts:

1692692305556.png

Multiple points where the name is hardcoded in as "Caroline". I'd suggest getting used to always using the [variable] version, and/or making it so that if someone were to happen to make [Carolinerelation] be something crazy like "Mom", it'd make the MC use that instead of calling them by name.

Last edited:

tadde

Dec 25, 2018
Game don't let me use an edited savegame.... eg. from saveeditonline. It says file is dangerous and if i click on "yes" i will use this file, nothing happens... chosen.PNG

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Chosen-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Game don't let me use an edited savegame.... eg. from saveeditonline. It says file is dangerous and if i click on "yes" i will use this file, nothing happens...
Sorry, I know nothing about edited saves so I'm afraid you are alone on this one

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
edited my post, added a screenshot...
It's nothing the dev has done. This is the new "safety measure", that was introduced with one of the latest Renpy updates (8.0.3, I believe, not really sure which version actually). You could say, for now it's part of the core program of Renpy. But I dunno, why the devs of Renpy thought it would be a good or even beneficial idea, because mostly it just annoys the users.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes