rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
quick question, I finished the main story content per the main quest page in the guide. In saide guide there looks like side quests should be avalible but you cannot click on them to get more info. Are they just place holders for side content to be added later?

I am using the maledom mode if that makes a differance. I have also only done the main quest and side job content so far.

Edit: Fixed it, had to go into the phone, profile and update quests. Leaving this here in case others get stuck. If there was a post about this I missed it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There isn't any hardcore femdom content in the game, but there are scenes where the main character isn't the one leading during sex.
And yes, some of it is unavoidable
Thanks for the answer, but I don't think I'm interested in the game. I tolerate femdom worse and worse, and the starting point was that I don't like it at all.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
1681143192944.png
So after multiple new starts I still don't get Stacy's new quest. I have maledom mode on and still no clue. Tried also to ignore her till im finished with the rest of the story

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I really liked this game.
especially Jennifer :love:
more scenes of her with her brother please.

Reactions: Havgar
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes