Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still very little content, but looks promising. I like models and some animations. (y) But would suggest to add more moan sounds, also fix bugs and avoid monster sex in the future :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havgar

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
IMHO No cosplay should be allowed in any games on F95 unless anal is also included. Duh.
Am I right, or am I right?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
There is also an error when trying to talk to Hannah. Before I post the full traceback, here is the important lines, as far as my knowledge with Renpy and Python goes:
"While processing text tag {Hannarelation} in 'About my {Hannarelation}.'
Exception: Unknown text tag 'Hannahrelation'"
The error is triggerd through various files (Home.rpy, School.rpy, Park.rpy and Caroline.rpy)

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
There is also an error when trying to talk to Hannah. Before I post the full traceback, here is the important lines, as far as my knowledge with Renpy and Python goes:
"While processing text tag {Hannarelation} in 'About my {Hannarelation}.'
Exception: Unknown text tag 'Hannahrelation'"
The error is triggerd through various files (Home.rpy, School.rpy, Park.rpy and Caroline.rpy)
Yup I've been notified about that bug already, it will be fixed soon

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 2469473
..sad....hit me up when or if it comes back.....
Sorry, friend. I gotta work on my health before I've got the stamina to sit up and code / write for any amount of time. I'm working on it! Feel free to try out what's there and give feedback though. If I hit a good day I might still be able to make some progress bit by bit. (Havgar's busting his ass to make awesome content as it is, and I know he put a ton of effort into the writing for this release. Even if you've got a preference, his work is fantastic and worth supporting regardless!)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry, friend. I gotta work on my health before I've got the stamina to sit up and code / write for any amount of time. I'm working on it! Feel free to try out what's there and give feedback though. If I hit a good day I might still be able to make some progress bit by bit. (Havgar's busting his ass to make awesome content as it is, and I know he put a ton of effort into the writing for this release. Even if you've got a preference, his work is fantastic and worth supporting regardless!)
anime.gif

Reactions: L33ch

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Generally quite enjoyed this. The only thing Im really disliking at the moment is the cloud hiding the mc's face.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/Park/Masked/Masked1stMeet7.webp') at 0x0000000006a267f0>:
File "game/Home.rpy", line 59, in script call
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
File "game/School.rpy", line 112, in script call
call screen schoolUI
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
[Previous line repeated 8 more times]
File "game/Park.rpy", line 1374, in script
scene Masked1stMeet7 with dissolve
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
File "game/School.rpy", line 112, in script call
call screen schoolUI
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
call screen homeUI
[Previous line repeated 8 more times]
File "game/Park.rpy", line 1374, in script
scene Masked1stMeet7 with dissolve
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/Park/Masked/Masked1stMeet7.webp'.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I just played the game but unable to finish it since got bug when talking to mom and sister, from my point of view ..
-hopefully its not too much grind in the future.
-no need sound effect
-sleep sex/creeping into their bedroom is a must in todays sandbox
-need more fetish
-the quality and specially the plot is great since theres no mundane blackmail
Stay possitive dev and since Im just a person filled with sand in the pocket, thanks for sharing the game.:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havgar

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
How can I talk to Namaah? I only have 2 places to visit 1x school 1x home?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_O

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes