L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I legit was thinking the same thing, non-maledom stuff is probably gonna contain stuff I don't like, like footjobs so I have no use for them. and there's no point trying to force a maledom aspect to it as it would just come out bad.

buuuuuutt at the same time, the completionist side of me wants to make sure I unlocked everything. "what if that is a maledom scene I somehow missed?" the scene unlock would be an easy fix, but your discord consensus is definitely understandable.
I will tell you this for sure - for every scene that can be written to be dominant, I will make sure it's there - and as I'm able to ask/pester/beg havgar for them, I plan to make up for content you'd otherwise miss by adding in dom variants. (i.E. the stripping scene with Stacy that relies on your level to get her undressed, or controls whether or not she wears panties.)

If there's a possibility to miss something, I would either indicate it, or make it a repeatable interaction. (Like how I managed to code in the repeatable ride scene for Namaah.)

Right now, Havgar is the only one that can make any visuals both because he is very particular about them, and because I just don't know the program well enough/have all the mods installed to start making things on my own - so there are some times where I just can't make it happen yet. It's a little tough to set up some of the scenes to be repeatable right now, but that should get a lot easier now that the next patch is going to transition more into the sandbox aspect.

Hopefully that abates some fears of missed content!

Reactions: devil_hunter

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Where? The only buttons seem to be the top right menu and the location buttons which only show home and school.
If you've already seen the scene with Stacy in the bathroom, this icon with her face should show up where I've indicated.

If it's not there, you can try turning off or on the dom route, which sometimes helps.

Alternatively, you may have to just restart and skip through to that point again, (which really should only take about 30 seconds.)

If both of those fail, there might have been a problem while you were unpacking the file, so maybe try and unzip it again?

It seems to happen occasionally, but it is rare. I'm afraid I don't know what causes it.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
How can i unlock the last gallery slot of Caroline? I don’t know how can i turn off the maledom mode

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
How can i unlock the last gallery slot of Caroline? I don’t know how can i turn off the maledom mode
You can turn it off in the options, and in order to get it you need to play through the mission with caroline again.

May 4, 2019
Just curious how close are we to having some form of transformation, also any chance at breast expansion into massive breasts for maybe 1 or 2 girls.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Just curious how close are we to having some form of transformation, also any chance at breast expansion into massive breasts for maybe 1 or 2 girls.
I dont think so, but even if breast expansion will be in the game they won't be of an inhuman size

Reactions: Mograx

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I legit was thinking the same thing, non-maledom stuff is probably gonna contain stuff I don't like, like footjobs so I have no use for them. and there's no point trying to force a maledom aspect to it as it would just come out bad.

buuuuuutt at the same time, the completionist side of me wants to make sure I unlocked everything. "what if that is a maledom scene I somehow missed?" the scene unlock would be an easy fix, but your discord consensus is definitely understandable.
This is a question anyone can answer by the way - but if for example, I put this in the gallery - would that be clear enough as an indication that you don't need to chase down the scene? (I can think up something else if it's not clear.)

Nosub.png

... Because there's no sub content.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Will there be a femdom route in this game? I like good femdom route. A few people said there's some but I didn't see any tags.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Will there be a femdom route in this game? I like good femdom route. A few people said there's some but I didn't see any tags.
the main route features a mix of scenes where the mc is a sub and a dom, dependent on the scene

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
default.png
This game uses the word default incorrectly.
If you leave this blank, then you will get a blank spot in the middle of text where it is supposed to be referenced.

Default means that if you choose nothing then the default setting is used. So for example, if the default is "roomate" you can type sister, or leave it blank and it then defaults to roomate.

It should instead be saying "suggested" or "example" or just "ex:" for short.
So it should be something like
What is your relationship with Jennifer? (ex: Sister/Roomate)
And also should not let you leave it blank.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Then why there is kinetic novel tag ??? No choices ??
My guess is that v0.0.1 was only the initial intro sequence of "hi, I am not!succubus. you are now my contractor" and that it got tagged by a mod with that label before the sandbox was introduced (it isn't even a long intro sequence. like maybe 5 minutes if you read slow).

I went ahead and sent a report. hopefully mods will accept it and fix the mistagging

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Then why there is kinetic novel tag ??? No choices ??
mrttao is correct - it's not a kinetic novel. There is an intro sequence that Havgar put in place first to introduce everything and give a demonstration of the graphics/characters/sex scenes, which as far as I know was the 0.1.0 version. From 0.2.0 onwards, the player is given the choice to move around with several characters to interact with and several scenes to explore/find and some stat management - not to mention a choice of 2 different routes you can play depending on your preferences. If you're interested in joining the discord, you can also see the current plan Havgar's set out for the new patch.

Reactions: mrttao
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes