mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gotta say it is wonderful to have a maledom route explicitly. And also how well it is done.

Reactions: L33ch

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I do really like this game and I love that it has sexy sounds on top of that, I hope there will be an anal tag at some point.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
This is a question anyone can answer by the way - but if for example, I put this in the gallery - would that be clear enough as an indication that you don't need to chase down the scene? (I can think up something else if it's not clear.)

View attachment 2027191

... Because there's no sub content.
as amusing your pun is, I think it might go woosh over a good amount of people.

maybe showing the MC as a buff guy or something with the red circle? to show this is a non-maledom scene. or honestly just having an overlay in the scene select say this is maledom or non-maledom.

Reactions: L33ch

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
as amusing your pun is, I think it might go woosh over a good amount of people.

maybe showing the MC as a buff guy or something with the red circle? to show this is a non-maledom scene. or honestly just having an overlay in the scene select say this is maledom or non-maledom.
Yeah, that was the reaction I got on discord too, sadly. I'll probably just make a text image in the gallery for it. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Reactions: devil_hunter

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think its a nice start and idea for the game. It obviously needs to be fleshed out.. especially with those random encounters at school and how the students just suddenly ask to go into the bathroom out of nowhere. Also feels limited to where you can explore for a sandbox. Think you did well enough to exaplain the lore, its like that manga I read with role reversal (females are the horn dogs and would pay for sex? while the guys are wimps)

I couldnt quite understand what the sisters problem was. She was unhappy that you ranked her number 1 amung her friends, so she treated you like a garbage dump and avoided/insulted you for all those years ? Yet the mother said she liked you ? Well, apart from that, I did like her corruption/manipuating route. Even if it was short.

I was actually impressed the amount of balls the MC showed negotiating with the demon. I few of those terms I would of accepted, but he took it way further. Colour me impressed. The game said he was originally a sub, but rewritten into a dom, and I like where this is going.

It was mentioned quite a few post back, but transformations are a great interest of mine. Girls turning into Monster girls are my fav. But having their assets improved for our MC is fun too, but I agree too big is a turn off . . So whatever comes makes it a little more interesting for me to keep an eye out.

So in all, has potential, but needs alot more fleshing out, going to give it the benefit of the doubt its an early stages of release. :)

Reactions: Drew49th

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I think its a nice start and idea for the game. It obviously needs to be fleshed out.. especially with those random encounters at school and how the students just suddenly ask to go into the bathroom out of nowhere. Also feels limited to where you can explore for a sandbox. Think you did well enough to exaplain the lore, its like that manga I read with role reversal (females are the horn dogs and would pay for sex? while the guys are wimps)

I couldnt quite understand what the sisters problem was. She was unhappy that you ranked her number 1 amung her friends, so she treated you like a garbage dump and avoided/insulted you for all those years ? Yet the mother said she liked you ? Well, apart from that, I did like her corruption/manipuating route. Even if it was short.

I was actually impressed the amount of balls the MC showed negotiating with the demon. I few of those terms I would of accepted, but he took it way further. Colour me impressed. The game said he was originally a sub, but rewritten into a dom, and I like where this is going.

It was mentioned quite a few post back, but transformations are a great interest of mine. Girls turning into Monster girls are my fav. But having their assets improved for our MC is fun too, but I agree too big is a turn off . . So whatever comes makes it a little more interesting for me to keep an eye out.

So in all, has potential, but needs alot more fleshing out, going to give it the benefit of the doubt its an early stages of release. :)
It's good to hear you're enjoying it so far!

I'll have to think a bit on if there's a better way to highlight the information about the relationship with Jennifer in the dom route, since the revelations came out while she was giving him a titjob - but for the sake of clarification:

Jennifer was infatuated with the MC to the point of desperately asking Caroline for advice about him. When Jennifer asked the MC to objectively rate both her and her friends in 7-ish years before the titjob is taking place, he gave her a 10/10 rating. But kids are cruel and started making fun of Jennifer/spreading rumors about her - especially since the established world is one where guys aren't usually interested in sex - everyone was saying that the MC was just lying to stroke her ego, which caused her to push him away and put up an emotional wall to protect herself. (It also fueled a general distrust of men since she was deeply hurt.)

Although it's not laid out that specifically in the conversation - I hope that having it written out like this helps it become more apparent if you replay the scene. If you do and it's still not especially clear in between that conversation and the one with Caroline, I'd be more than happy to hear any suggestions for how I could clarify it more. (Though just in case, I will mention that I'm specifically just rewriting the dom route - so clarification with it toggled off is Havgar's domain!)

While I'm at it, I'll also just mention that Havgar has updated his plan for the next patch already in the discord which you're welcome to join. Included in it is a plan for a new area to be added, and since patches going forward are going to focus on opening up the world, more locations will be added as we go - so try not to be too frustrated with limited locations to explore for the moment! xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
No offense but mind control is the most boring and lazy plot i've ever read.
Isn't it weird how subjective opinions are personal, and irrelevant in comparison's to someone else's? It's almost like you think yours matter more than others, but surely you wouldn't be retarded enough to think that. It's one thing to positively state what you like, but when you simply negatively state what you don't like in this way.. it begs the question what motivated you to say it in the first place. Like I said, surely you aren't retarded.

That said, your post is along the same vein as Kanye's "I'ma let you finish": Just as 'I'm a pathetic child who thinks my subjective tastes matter to others and should be viewed by all' and frankly, just as cringe.

Reactions: quigebo

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
what kind of incest in this game?m/s?
You are able to interact with your sister and mother inside the game, later down the line the MC's aunt will be added too.

There is an option to name the relations with the characters, so the relation can change depending on what you want.

Reactions: copoarmy

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Seems like a good game. I tried the dom route because being a sub just doesn't work for me. I like the MC because he seemed to actually be intelligent and have character, something utterly lacking in many visual novels. I played for a bit and I liked the progression until I was told to buy a sex toy for my sister and that was a major turn-off for me. Toys really only have a place with women that are experienced and no longer have a man in their life and my sister is an innocent virgin. Just the thought of buying the toy for her ruined her as a Li for me so I quit at that point. I also looked ahead at your roadmap and the plans to have a brothel for women servicing women. I don't have a Lesbian fetish so another turnoff for me. Your game looks like it would be fun otherwise but you made the foot fetish optional but not the toy or lesbian fetish. That's already three things I don't want. I will play any game that makes all fetishes optional but this is not that. I wish you the best in your project.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Chosen-0.5.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes