L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
How can I talk to Namaah? I only have 2 places to visit 1x school 1x home?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_O
Unless you've stumbled upon a bug, there should be a little circle just to the right of the travel bar, (underneath the day/time info,) with Namaah's face in it. If you click that it initiates the conversation with her.

Ah - if you haven't gone through the process of calling Stacy and then meeting her in the bathroom though, you probably won't see Namaah's button in your room anyway. So make sure to go into your phone (at the top right of the screen!) and text Stacy first!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
After the sex training session with Caroline and Jennifer I have mc go visit Jennifer in her room the next morning (Monday) for a talk. This appears to be the first time they can ask about July among other things. The problem is there is no way to back out of the scene from the menu of five talking options, and each discussion rolls back to the 5 option menu. The return from the scene button is only on top menu to drill into Talk.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
I go to talk to Jennifer I have 5 choices but no way to get out of the conversation even after picking all 5.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
I go to talk to Jennifer I have 5 choices but no way to get out of the conversation even after picking all 5.
Yup, I've been notified of that too, I used the back button for going back during testing and it just completely evaded my mind to implement a return button:HideThePain:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
1) 1678967310416.png

2) And once you start talking to Jenny, you can't get out.

3) If you talk to Caroline you get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4) When you click gallery and Stacy's photo you get error again.

5) When you press the Shop button in the park, can't press the "return"

6) Masked Girl park evening
MC says "you havent done anything to hurt me" and then this error

And bro add some story and scenes with Namaah. Side characters are good but a waste of time. Advance the main story.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: csum and Havgar

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
The gallery shows theres only really 5 scenes in the game for the main girls and 3 for side girls, is that right? Is this game considered a slow burn?

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
The gallery shows theres only really 5 scenes in the game for the main girls and 3 for side girls, is that right? Is this game considered a slow burn?
The main characters gallery has 5 characters and right now each of them have 1-3 scenes, side character gallery has 4 characters and each of them have 1-2 scenes right now.
There are also scenes accessible from Namaah that don't show up in the gallery.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Unless you've stumbled upon a bug, there should be a little circle just to the right of the travel bar, (underneath the day/time info,) with Namaah's face in it. If you click that it initiates the conversation with her.

Ah - if you haven't gone through the process of calling Stacy and then meeting her in the bathroom though, you probably won't see Namaah's button in your room anyway. So make sure to go into your phone (at the top right of the screen!) and text Stacy first!
Nothing happend. I Have now 1040 dollard and 70 favor level 5 and no button???

o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Tell´s me to talk to Namaah. that´s all and I stand as before!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Chosen-0.5.1Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes