Feb 26, 2020
how do you talk to namaah all i can do is message stacy when at home and only go to bathroom at school with the girls im so lost in this game not sure it was worth the download

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
how do you talk to namaah all i can do is message stacy when at home and only go to bathroom at school with the girls im so lost in this game not sure it was worth the download
If you've already seen the scene with Stacy in the school bathroom after texting her, then when you go back home there should be a button near the top left corner of the screen with Namaah's face on it. If you click it, you'll talk to her.

If you can't see the button, even though you've seen the bathroom scene with Stacy, that may just be a bug.

Just in case - if you can see the button, clicking it should tell you that you can contact Namaah in the evening, so you won't be able to talk to her until you've passed some time, most likely.

It'll help to narrow it down if you post what system you're you're playing on, (pc/mac/android), and if you're playing with the dom route turned on or off.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Loved the game, but just reached the "ending loop". I checked the gallery and got everything except the second "landlady" scene... bug? or did i missed something?

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
After texting stacy, and meeting up with her in the bathroom, You should talk to Namaah in the evening.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Any transformation in this game? Like people getting corrupted and becoming demons themselves? Growing penises, enlarging boobs etc?

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
There is none in the game right now.

Later down the line, it will be introduced.
Well then you have my support dear sir. I like corruption/demon/transformation games/comics. Big fan of Shinra-kun and his works. Hope your familiar with those top quality comics of his - The Fallen Star :) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havgar

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
There is none in the game right now.

Later down the line, it will be introduced.
Your game has a good base and the new quest journal is a plus. My only complaint is "no one is there". They want the MC. At the very least make their last scene repeatable(rather than having to skip time). Games that force you to skip time because there is nothing to do anywhere to advance it get annoying. If I have to skip time I just find it annoying and breaks any immersion into the story for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havgar

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
If you've already seen the seen with Stacy in the school bathroom after texting her, then when you go back home there should be a button near the top left corner of the screen with Namaah's face on it. If you click it, you'll talk to her.

If you can't see the button, even though you've seen the bathroom scene with Stacy, that may just be a bug.

Just in case - if you can see the button, clicking it should tell you that you can contact Namaah in the evening, so you won't be able to talk to her until you've passed some time, most likely.

It'll help to narrow it down if you post what system you're you're playing on, (pc/mac/android), and if you're playing with the dom route turned on or off.
What to do a have the bug. I cannot see thje botton??

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I am at level 5. Hint says talk with Naamah. How do I find her? The only locations I can find are bedroom and school.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
I am at level 5. Hint says talk with Naamah. How do I find her? The only locations I can find are bedroom and school.
A button should appear in your room, that lets you talk to her.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I guess I need to start the femdom route again too, because I was stuck in a weird loop where I couldn't talk to namaah on my femdom route save. Honestly though, this was a pretty good update, especially the maledom route. Lots of lore bombs.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I guess I need to start the femdom route again too, because I was stuck in a weird loop where I couldn't talk to namaah on my femdom route save. Honestly though, this was a pretty good update, especially the maledom route. Lots of lore bombs.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

... And I hope the Legend of Zelda joke after getting the book was clear. I snuck in a few cheeky jokes like that this time. xD

A.jpg

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I so much prefer the maledom version of the MC, though i'm a bit biased I feel that version is written much better.

and i know i'm being a bit lazy/whiny but I feel like having to switch back and forth to get the non-maledom scenes to be a bit of a pain. hopefully its not too much

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I so much prefer the maledom version of the MC, though i'm a bit biased I feel that version is written much better.

and i know i'm being a bit lazy/whiny but I feel like having to switch back and forth to get the non-maledom scenes to be a bit of a pain. hopefully its not too much
I'm glad you're enjoying the dom route. As far as the scenes go, so far the only one I've fully 'excluded' was the most recent with Caroline. Much like with the early on footjob with Namaah, I don't feel like I can rewrite those scenes in a dominant way.

I'd asked about it in the general channel on discord too, and from the ones that responded, the consensus (admittedly with only one reply to my question,) was to just leave those scenes out rather than putting in even a very obvious option to show that scene indicating that it wasn't going to fit with the route. We did specifically mention that some scenes might be skipped when you choose the route, after all.

I suppose I could just have the scene unlock in the gallery if it gets skipped in the dom route, but I also feel like if you're going through for the dominant personality, it won't necessarily matter to you if you have the submissive scenes unlocked.

If you have thoughts on it, I'd be more than willing to hear them though!

I will say this - in my personal opinion, I agree with just leaving them out. In games where sharing girls or NTR is possible through choices or options for example, I would much rather not have them cluttering up the gallery where I may end up clicking on one by mistake. I'm not such a completionist that I'd go through scenes for something I wouldn't like.)

Havgar has stated that he wants to be able to hit a bunch of niches and fetishes - hence why I tend to refer to the original story he writes as the 'general route' as opposed to the more niche and specific dom-route that I'm re-writing. It's by nature going to be more exclusionary, yeah?

Last edited:
Reactions: devil_hunter

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying the dom route. As far as the scenes go, so far the only one I've fully 'excluded' was the most recent with Caroline. Much like with the early on footjob with Namaah, I don't feel like I can rewrite those scenes in a dominant way.

I suppose I could just have the scene unlock in the gallery if it gets skipped in the dom route, but I also feel like if you're going through for the dominant personality, it won't necessarily matter to you if you have the submissive scenes unlocked.

If you have thoughts on it, I'd be more than willing to hear them though!
I legit was thinking the same thing, non-maledom stuff is probably gonna contain stuff I don't like, like footjobs so I have no use for them. and there's no point trying to force a maledom aspect to it as it would just come out bad.

buuuuuutt at the same time, the completionist side of me wants to make sure I unlocked everything. "what if that is a maledom scene I somehow missed?" the scene unlock would be an easy fix, but your discord consensus is definitely understandable.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes