L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
it's still not

it's still not work but thank you for helping me
Ah, sorry to hear it's still fucking up for you. I don't know what time zone Havgar is in, but I think he's usually awake/active on discord in a couple hours. Hopefully it won't take too long to get the issue resolved.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
I get getting a "POV title error"? It seems that whenever someone mentions the MC's name, there's an error?
I had a fix for that in the works, I've just completely forgot to implement it.
It will be up in 1-2 hours with 0.3.2 patch with some other fixes

Reactions: mixmox82

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
i still can't click on SMS and Profile even when I play in windowed and fullscreen
Huh thats a weird problem.

What system do you run the game on?

And did you load a save from the previous version?

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
And you cant use your phone from the start?

Or does it happen after an event?
i can't use my phone from the start, i can't do anything in game cause the book told me SMS to Stacy but i can't click SMS and profile icon, only shop icon that i can clicked

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
i can't use my phone from the start, i can't do anything in game cause the book told me SMS to Stacy but i can't click SMS and profile icon, only shop icon that i can clicked
I'm completely unable to replicate your problem, You can wait for the 0.3.2 which will release today and redownload the game and try again.

Reactions: gumeman

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
A patch fixing a couple of stuff has been added.

v0.3.2 Beta:
Compressed the game down to 230 mb
Fixed a bunch of bugs
Added the ability to change your relations/name/title during the game using the profile app on your phone

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
I just tried the game, nice renders and animations, but after about 30 minutes i was at the end of actual content. :rolleyes: Rather short in my opinion. I have to skip several update to have a playable content for an evening or so. See you later! ;)

Reactions: Havgar

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
Your compression of the game in v. 0.3.2 Beta takes away a lot of the resolution and color saturation. Consequently, the game loses realism and "pop". Please offer an uncompressed download for those who appreciate the beauty of the original game.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Your compression of the game in v. 0.3.2 Beta takes away a lot of the resolution and color saturation. Consequently, the game loses realism and "pop". Please offer an uncompressed download for those who appreciate the beauty of the original game.
I will do that today or tomorrow, in a small update I'm just fiddling with things, trying out new filetypes

Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes