Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have tested it. I have to say, the succubus is annoying. She is so much annoying I delete it.
The MC is practically a template, a plot device.
Sorry to say this to you Havgar , but this is not fun to play. Mind Control players want to be in control. He gives it away freely.
And...

...this is true. But in this there is one woman in control that is the Succubus, and she is annoying.

Given how the story is playing out right now. The succubus is in charge and the true MC. This is not good.

The Visuals looking good so far but the story or better said the characters need a lot of work. Especially the doormat MC has no foundation. He is, at the moment, just stupid and I do not like to play this as an avatar.
well this seems more likt the answer i needed to clear things up for me. so probably not for me then.

i agree Mind control theme is best when MC is in charge.

anyways thanks for the answer.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
well this seems more likt the answer i needed to clear things up for me. so probably not for me then.

i agree Mind control theme is best when MC is in charge.

anyways thanks for the answer.
Just as a heads up, I'm going back and forth with ideas and such with Havgar, and it definitely is only 'for now' that you're not in control of her. He plans to change that pretty soon, but with an event that explains why a weak ass human/fledgling incubus will be able to take control over the much stronger being that gave him his powers. (I had the same complaint and offered up some options, so... keep following it, if nothing else.)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just as a heads up, I'm going back and forth with ideas and such with Havgar, and it definitely is only 'for now' that you're not in control of her. He plans to change that pretty soon, but with an event that explains why a weak ass human/fledgling incubus will be able to take control over the much stronger being that gave him his powers. (I had the same complaint and offered up some options, so... keep following it, if nothing else.)
will this only be for later content? or some things will be changed as well?

i've never been the "endure now to benefit later" type of dude. i'm not even asking for the dynamic between the two to change. just for an option to avoid her for as long as she is on top.
but yeah i'll keep an eye on the game for now then.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017

i've never been the "endure now to benefit later" type of dude. i'm not even asking for the dynamic between the two to change. just for an option to avoid her for as long as she is on top.
Yeah, if you go a couple pages back, you'll see I had the same kind of discussion with him about it. That's part of why we're in talks to try and smooth things out for folks like you and I that don't much care to be under anyones thumb in games.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019

Well, I personally didn't think that would've been much a problem, but I can introduce some ways for the player to avoid scenes like these.

For example, in the fourth animated scene inside the game the red demoness rides you, and right after the scene concludes you fall asleep.

Now there are a couple of ways i can change the scene, either by introducing a warning before every scene, or by a selectable option inside the options menu.

And the results of it of enabling it could be:

-The scene skips and concludes what happened without much detail or if there is a continuation of the scene where the MC isn't being submissive, it will just skip to it

-Or after some time, I could make a patch where the game has alternate scenes to every submissive situation, but most of them will break the character of some girls, will take a lot of time to make, and will increase the size of the game tremendously in the long run

For me personally right now, the first option is preferrable, and I could just make a patch when the game is finished that introduces these animations from the second option, but it will kinda mess up the overall story

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well, I personally didn't think that would've been much a problem, but I can introduce some ways for the player to avoid scenes like these.

For example, in the fourth animated scene inside the game the red demoness rides you, and right after the scene concludes you fall asleep.

Now there are a couple of ways i can change the scene, either by introducing a warning before every scene, or by a selectable option inside the options menu.

And the results of it of enabling it could be:

-The scene skips and concludes what happened without much detail or if there is a continuation of the scene where the MC isn't being submissive, it will just skip to it

-Or after some time, I could make a patch where the game has alternate scenes to every submissive situation, but most of them will break the character of some girls, will take a lot of time to make, and will increase the size of the game tremendously in the long run

For me personally right now, the first option is preferrable, and I could just make a patch when the game is finished that introduces these animations from the second option, but it will kinda mess up the overall story
honestly for me skipping doesnt do much for me because in the end it still happens. i prefer avoidable since it doesnt happen even if you miss out on a sex scene in general.

the thing about VN's or at least adult vn's is its a way to satisfy a kink. if i play a mind control game obviously i'm looking for somewhat of a dominant MC. i don't mind if he isnt in power at first. just don't force players into every sex scenes. usually the safest route is to give players a choice on who they sleep with.

if i play a romance game i obviously want romance. harem for harem and so on.

very few games make it on story alone. the story for the most part is simply to tie down the kinks into the game.

you want fantasy characters? make a fantasy game and so on.

but yeah once again. if we dont get an alternate sex scene that's ok. i would just be happy if we get the option to make that scene never happen in the first place.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played it today, and want to give some feedback. Please don't take it to heart, it's just my opinion and hopefully it will help to improve your work and the player expierence. That being said, let's start.

I've to agree with other people, the supposed MC is just a plot device atm, he isn't in control of anything and just dies as he's told. This isn't really appealing to many people. Giving the player choices in some situations, how they want to react, could help. Also I feel the MC agreed a bit too easily to this contract, it makes him, at least IMO, kind of a wimp. In a mind control game where the MC is to supposed to be in charge, it's the wrong way.

The navigation system needs A LOT of work. Clicking first on the phone just to switch to the school or back home doesn't make any sense. And the way the game is atm, it doesn't even make matter, because the navigation system is only there to have some player-game-interaction. Maybe at a later point it can give some kind of freedom, but for that to happen, there has to be more content and maybe the story has to be further developed. ATM it's useless.

The overview is too vague. Keep in mind the overview should get people interested in your game. The overview, you have now in place, won't achieve that. It tells nothing.

Overall the game and story could be good, but need still a lot of work. Hopefully you, dev, can manage to improve. Also I'm at least a little concernd about the balance between content and development time, because it's way over half a year and therefor it's not very much content (I played it in less than 15 min). That's not very encouraging for people, who even consider to support your work financially. I hope, now that you laid the foundation, you can manage to speed up a little and we will see much more content in a shorter time.

Last but not least, I wish you good luck with your game. I check back on later releases, because it could fit my taste (harem, incest, and maybe we even get some pregnancy).

Dec 27, 2020
... And on a more personal note, I'd appreciate the ability to, even if it's "eventually," dominate the succubus - or at least turn down the offer/skip the scenes where she's going to dom the MC.
It would really downplay her power and character, and looking back at it I should've made it so You are able to deny her offer but You would've ended in the same position.
This would have been so much better. It would have set the tone and would improve my opinion about the MC 1000%.

Also, as far as the succubus goes, my favorite character in anything ever, let alone hentai games, is Azaraesha from "A house in the rift." She's a succubus that can play the dominant role, and is not a doormat, but is sexy beyond words and knows how to get the MC to cooperate and function well. If you take cues from nothing else, please do take them from her, because the world needs more characters like her.
Hmmm. Perspectives. I liked her first. Then she strangled the MC unconscious to have it her way, after that she had an uphill battle for me. The MC was too passive regarding her.
She was sweet at time, but in the rest she was annoying. I have to say, I stopped playing it after 3 hours because of the horrible sandbox.

So I would say if havgar deciding to make his game different from "A house in the rift" I would be very okay with it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Regarding to the relation with the demoness inside the game, I know that inside the game You cannot truly tell who exactly is She, but I think that simple mind games wouldn't really work on a literal demon that can easily snap you out of existence, or just force You to accept her terms.
Be aware, by making her so Powerful could suck all the air out of the narrative because you can't maneuver around that. Be aware this is a mind control game.

i've never been the "endure now to benefit later" type of dude.
This. Me too.
So many games do that and deliver nothing in the end. Or at least nothing good.
"Mind sociaty": A mind control games where we wait since 3 or 4 years to turn the tables on Brigitte.
Big city's pleasure: A revenge scene on Alice Cooper was promised 2018.

A Mind Control game is and in my opinion should be an Ultimate Power fantasy.
If you bring in obstacles or villains, that's good. But how much endurance do you think your audience have.
I have to add this is my Opinion regarding the succubus, it could be that other people see it differently.
The Problem is she is in charge. And the player has nothing to say about that. She is sexy, but this scene for me was not erotic because I don't like her. Was it your plan that we don't like her? If yes, it is good and the MC is bad. If not, the succubus is the problem.

My Main Problem with the story is. The succubus is too mustache twirling evil, and the MC is stupid because he can't see that. A Problem I think is pretty easy to solve. Namaah is unlikable. Make her more likable, even if she is the devil. She is an integral part of the story, and I have no endurance for her bullshit after the second scene. If the MC starting to use his head because he is twisted, it would be nice as well.

I like that you keep it simple, but these two characters need a little bit more flesh on the bones.

By all my critique, I have to say the games has potential. I would never write so much If I don't want to help. So, that was my two cent. I like that you're responding here to the critique, thumbs up to you Havgar.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This. Me too.
So many games do that and deliver nothing in the end. Or at least nothing good.
"Mind sociaty": A mind control games where we wait since 3 or 4 years to turn the tables on Brigitte.
Big city's pleasure: A revenge scene on Alice Cooper was promised 2018.

A Mind Control game is and in my opinion should be an Ultimate Power fantasy.
If you bring in obstacles or villains, that's good. But how much endurance do you think your audience have.
have to add this is my Opinion regarding the succubus, it could be that other people see it differently.
agreed i don't care if there are male anatagonists. i do care that MC gets the chance to steal their GF/wives/daughters. whatver:devilish:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The navigation in this is waaaay janky. For the scene with Stacy we have to go to the bathroom. I don't remember the specific language, but I don't recall seeing the words "school bathroom" together. At home, we can't even get out of our bedroom apparently without using our phone? Can't you kids go anywhere without consulting a GPS? We have to use our phone to get out of our room and apparently the only place we can go is to the school bathroom? WTF? And you call that thingee down in the bottom corner a phone? It looked more like a volume control to me.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm. Perspectives. I liked her first. Then she strangled the MC unconscious to have it her way, after that she had an uphill battle for me. The MC was too passive regarding her.
She was sweet at time, but in the rest she was annoying.
Haha, it had been a while since I'd replayed it from the start. I'd completely forgotten about that bit right after the first event.
That event/personality switch was pretty drastic, I just kept playing the updated files where I'd gotten the relationship back and she was a joy to be around again.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the characters look great, the animations are fair, but just about everything else is not good or outright awful. also not much to this, 3 sex scenes pretty much back to back, why not just make a series of comics or something? that's what it feels like to me.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
New game update is out. (If like me you don't get notified when the game updates and only when people post.)

... Also since I actually wrote the dom version, feedback would be good. I've been nervous AF for days wondering if everyone would like it, lmao.

Yes, I am kicking myself for the typos. I swear I went over with a fine toothed comb half a dozen times.

(Oh, and make sure you double check the stacy revisit on the dom route even if you're sick of it. Thanks to Havgar making some extra renders for me, I was able to add in some fun interactions.)

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Is the patreon page much newer or something than other release locations as it appears doesn't go back to the current itch versions, also very few patrons seemed odd?

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Is the patreon page much newer or something than other release locations as it appears doesn't go back to the current itch versions, also very few patrons seemed odd?
Havgar just set up the patreon page a couple weeks ago. Releases from farther back than that were from an old version he wasn't satisfied with. The current 0.3.0 update has completely rewritten dialogue in the general route, new visuals, and a completely separate storytelling 'maledom' mode if you prefer it. (Where you are the dom, not 'there are other male doms', in case that wasn't clear.)

It's hugely different from any old releases/early posts you've seen.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am stuck. I am lvl 5. I have a quest talk with Namahh,but I can not seem to move forward. I have had every conversation possible with her during the morning and afternoon. I also recieved a tit job from Jennifer,and think I am supposed to go after mom but nothing seems to trigger and no new locations. I have been stuck in this loop and tried everything to get out of it for 2 weeks. Any help? Dominant path.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I am stuck. I am lvl 5. I have a quest talk with Namahh,but I can not seem to move forward. I have had every conversation possible with her during the morning and afternoon. I also recieved a tit job from Jennifer,and think I am supposed to go after mom but nothing seems to trigger and no new locations. I have been stuck in this loop and tried everything to get out of it for 2 weeks. Any help? Dominant path.
If you've already gotten the tit job from Jennifer, that's the end of the main story content for this patch - you should be able to confirm that by clicking the book with the question mark near the top right side of the screen.

There is still other stuff to do though - if you're on the dom route, I made sure to include unique dialogue for each level of control with Stacy durning the repeat stripping scenes if you hadn't seen it. Plus if you talk to Namaah, there should be a lot of optional dialogue, a repeatable ride scene, and if you go into the favor shop, two 'dreams' you can purchase that are basically side character sex scenes.

(I'm really happy with how the fox eared one turned out, myself.)

Also, I'm surprised you got the titjob on the dom route. I didn't realize until it was too late that I hadn't included the trigger for the text conversation with July.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
If you've already gotten the tit job from Jennifer, that's the end of the main story content for this patch - you should be able to confirm that by clicking the book with the question mark near the top right side of the screen.

There is still other stuff to do though - if you're on the dom route, I made sure to include unique dialogue for each level of control with Stacy durning the repeat stripping scenes if you hadn't seen it. Plus if you talk to Namaah, there should be a lot of optional dialogue, a repeatable ride scene, and if you go into the favor shop, two 'dreams' you can purchase that are basically side character sex scenes.

(I'm really happy with how the fox eared one turned out, myself.)

Also, I'm surprised you got the titjob on the dom route. I didn't realize until it was too late that I hadn't included the trigger for the text conversation with July.
I have done one dream,and purchased the ears but do not seem to be able to buy the second.
As far as Jennifer I just went to her room on a Saturday(do not remember the time so likely morning)and the event triggered.
I have done as much as possible with Stacy(and all the ones in the hall) I believe.
So other than missing one dream sequence that I can not seem to buy I guess I am done for this update.
Thank you by the way, and the MC DOM path is MUCH better to me than the old little worm mc lol.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes