L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
So, I just found this game/tried it out, and it seems promising. It's got a fun premise and really nice models for the women, but I feel like the MC and world can be (optionally) fleshed out just by giving him the ability to ask some questions and get some answers before he gets his powers. Things that it'd be pretty important to know, like:

Why me?
What do you want to accomplish that requires an incubus? Aren't there already some that exist?
Will these powers cause any physical changes to me?
What happens to me when the contract is filled? For that matter, what defines 'contract fulfilled'?
Is there punishment for failing to fill the contract, or a time limit of some sort?
What happens to the girls? What about the memories of the encounter? Will they remember that I've done something to them, or will they find it odd at all?
Is there any risk to using these powers?

I just feel like, even if people don't want to go down the dialogue route and just want to get to the sex, having the option to ask sane questions before jumping headlong into a supernatural contract would make the MC more... human; more intelligent, or at least less of a hormone controlled idiot. Assuming he's the sort of wish fulfillment character we want him to be, chances are he's played these same type of games and seen all too well that power you don't understand or control can turn against you in an instant and lead to bad endings - especially when it involves corrupting women around you.

... And on a more personal note, I'd appreciate the ability to, even if it's "eventually," dominate the succubus - or at least turn down the offer/skip the scenes where she's going to dom the MC. I understand that's the current power dynamic, and she's really attractive, it's just... for a game that's gonna be all about being the top dog and having a harem, it seems weird that you're forced into a submissive position. In thinking about it, maybe the initial interaction could have a simple choice that alters the relationship to one that puts her into a more submissive position. Say for example that she's desperate to achieve her goal, whatever it happens to be, and is only putting on an act like she doesn't need /you/ for her plans. That way, rejecting her offer initially or putting pressure on her mentally makes it so that you're in control of the situation rather than just being controlled.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
So, I just found this game/tried it out, and it seems promising. It's got a fun premise and really nice models for the women, but I feel like the MC and world can be (optionally) fleshed out just by giving him the ability to ask some questions and get some answers before he gets his powers. Things that it'd be pretty important to know, like:

Why me?
What do you want to accomplish that requires an incubus? Aren't there already some that exist?
Will these powers cause any physical changes to me?
What happens to me when the contract is filled? For that matter, what defines 'contract fulfilled'?
Is there punishment for failing to fill the contract, or a time limit of some sort?
What happens to the girls? What about the memories of the encounter? Will they remember that I've done something to them, or will they find it odd at all?
Is there any risk to using these powers?

I just feel like, even if people don't want to go down the dialogue route and just want to get to the sex, having the option to ask sane questions before jumping headlong into a supernatural contract would make the MC more... human; more intelligent, or at least less of a hormone controlled idiot. Assuming he's the sort of wish fulfillment character we want him to be, chances are he's played these same type of games and seen all too well that power you don't understand or control can turn against you in an instant and lead to bad endings - especially when it involves corrupting women around you.

... And on a more personal note, I'd appreciate the ability to, even if it's "eventually," dominate the succubus - or at least turn down the offer/skip the scenes where she's going to dom the MC. I understand that's the current power dynamic, and she's really attractive, it's just... for a game that's gonna be all about being the top dog and having a harem, it seems weird that you're forced into a submissive position. In thinking about it, maybe the initial interaction could have a simple choice that alters the relationship to one that puts her into a more submissive position. Say for example that she's desperate to achieve her goal, whatever it happens to be, and is only putting on an act like she doesn't need /you/ for her plans. That way, rejecting her offer initially or putting pressure on her mentally makes it so that you're in control of the situation rather than just being controlled.
Actually, for what it's worth - I'd take some cues from "My new neighbors" as to how to integrate the "How and why" questions into the world building. Even though it ends up basically just being, "Because magic," it at least does explain y'know... what the origin of the powers are, what's gonna happen to the MC and the people he corrupts, why other people don't seem to find it weird that they're nudists... that sort of thing.

Also, as far as the succubus goes, my favorite character in anything ever, let alone hentai games, is Azaraesha from "A house in the rift." She's a succubus that can play the dominant role, and is not a doormat, but is sexy beyond words and knows how to get the MC to cooperate and function well. If you take cues from nothing else, please do take them from her, because the world needs more characters like her.

Reactions: joryh and Ruslan11

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Actually, for what it's worth - I'd take some cues from "My new neighbors" as to how to integrate the "How and why" questions into the world building. Even though it ends up basically just being, "Because magic," it at least does explain y'know... what the origin of the powers are, what's gonna happen to the MC and the people he corrupts, why other people don't seem to find it weird that they're nudists... that sort of thing.

Also, as far as the succubus goes, my favorite character in anything ever, let alone hentai games, is Azaraesha from "A house in the rift." She's a succubus that can play the dominant role, and is not a doormat, but is sexy beyond words and knows how to get the MC to cooperate and function well. If you take cues from nothing else, please do take them from her, because the world needs more characters like her.
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Regarding to the relation with the demoness inside the game, I know that inside the game You cannot truly tell who exactly is She, but I think that simple mind games wouldn't really work on a literal demon that can easily snap you out of existence, or just force You to accept her terms.

It would really downplay her power and character, and looking back at it I should've made it so You are able to deny her offer but You would've ended in the same position.

And when it comes to the MC not really digging into the contract itself at the beginning, my reasoning for it is that MC is a lustful person, that just woke up from an unsatisfying wet dream to a literal demon that just out of nowhere offered him to fulfill his dreams of banging Sarah for a small favor.

Maybe it is a bit of a uninspired decision to take the beginning of a story this way, but when I think of a pent up, horny young adult, bad decisions come to mind.

Regarding the world building, yes I'm adding optional dialogue into the game to flesh out the story more, my aim is to make the main storyline composed enough so people that want to get to clapping cheeks will not have to fast forward through all the lore.

And yeah I'm taking cues from other games,
the whole development of this game started because of games like You've mentioned,
and I tried to make the game look appealing as the fact that visuals were pretty much lackluster in most of these games turned me off many times, although I don't know if i will be able to improve it gameplay-wise as I'm not a programmer, and coding is really slowing down the progress.

Also later on, You will be able to choose in some scenes if You want to take the lead during scenes with characters, if they start out with You being on the bottom.

If You want to know anything more about the project You can dm me on discord, or just ask away here.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Regarding to the relation with the demoness inside the game, I know that inside the game You cannot truly tell who exactly is She, but I think that simple mind games wouldn't really work on a literal demon that can easily snap you out of existence, or just force You to accept her terms.

It would really downplay her power and character, and looking back at it I should've made it so You are able to deny her offer but You would've ended in the same position.

And when it comes to the MC not really digging into the contract itself at the beginning, my reasoning for it is that MC is a lustful person, that just woke up from an unsatisfying wet dream to a literal demon that just out of nowhere offered him to fulfill his dreams of banging Sarah for a small favor.

Maybe it is a bit of a uninspired decision to take the beginning of a story this way, but when I think of a pent up, horny young adult, bad decisions come to mind.

Regarding the world building, yes I'm adding optional dialogue into the game to flesh out the story more, my aim is to make the main storyline composed enough so people that want to get to clapping cheeks will not have to fast forward through all the lore.

And yeah I'm taking cues from other games,
the whole development of this game started because of games like You've mentioned,
and I tried to make the game look appealing as the fact that visuals were pretty much lackluster in most of these games turned me off many times, although I don't know if i will be able to improve it gameplay-wise as I'm not a programmer, and coding is really slowing down the progress.

Also later on, You will be able to choose in some scenes if You want to take the lead during scenes with characters, if they start out with You being on the bottom.

If You want to know anything more about the project You can dm me on discord, or just ask away here.
Totally fair, and I understand your reasoning with it. I've tried my hand at making Ren'py games before myself, I know what a slog it is to do all the coding work for it, so no judgement there. It takes a crazy amount of time and effort.

Like I said with the succubus thing, it absolutely does make sense that it'd be tough to put the MC in a position of power as it is, especially in the intro you've established so far. That's actually part of the reason I mentioned Azaraesha from "A house in the rift" in the reply to my first post. She is definitely powerful enough to snap you out of existence for the most part, but the initial misunderstanding leads to her initial absolute submission, and then a balancing out from there as the relationship dynamic gets established. (Edit: I replayed the intro to A House in the Rift. I forgot that she actually couldn't wipe you out because your innate talent was too much for her, but she still settled into the role knowing she couldn't overpower you, but wasn't trying to actively take that control.)

It's totally fine if you feel like that's not the route you want to go with the game, just for me personally - I'd like to see the option to question or resist before accepting which might slightly change the relationship dynamic. It could be established something like this for continuity:

The succubus appears before you after giving you the wet dream and attempts to seduce you in your moment of weakness and temptation because her powers work like vampire lore. (Which for reference, there was a breed of vampire that had to be 'invited in' to cross the doorway into your home, otherwise you were completely safe indoors if you didn't agree to let them in.)

It could be that it's because she's had to burn through a bunch of her power searching for a compatible candidate to become an incubus, or switching realms consumes mass amounts of magical power, or she's weakened because there's a lack of mana/sexual energy for her to feed on in the human realm and about to fade away... something like that. As such, she's very impatient and threatening initially, trying to bully the MC into agreeing to fucking her/accepting the contract, and she gets more frustrated as he asks questions, leading to her slipping up about not having time for this - it could be the only clue that if you want to be in the dominant role/dictate some of the rules of engagement, you have to turn her down and make her desperate enough to agree to your terms, or she could just disappear without fulfilling her ambitions if she refuses. (Obviously something she's been trying to accomplish for a while based on your story.)

It wouldn't have to be much of a change to the initial sequence, or the story in general, but I view a small change to the start being that instead of giving you a footjob and making you wait - you tell her to get on her knees and blow you before you let her fuck you. You might also be able to add in an underlying threat that you're fine with withholding your desires/passing away with her if she doesn't keep doing what you say.

If it's done this way, I feel like it's not a shallow hold on her that would let her snap you out of existence, because her existence would ride on it, too. It'd just take establishing that the MC is indeed 'special' or unique in some way - someone that can't be easily replaced or another found quickly - along with making it slip out that she's desperate, or under pressure to make this happen. It could lead to some really fun, tense moments in my opinion - possibly even leading to a game over further down the line if you solely abuse and neglect her rather than learning to come to a balance in the roles - like she's secretly using the energy you're generating to turn into an incubus to look for someone else that's compatible, and (could) vaporize you later and switch over to the new candidate because she's fed up with her treatment/your progress.

If that does sound fun and not too much trouble to code in, I could even do a write up for the scene you could mostly copy/paste in.

I'll keep following the game regardless, but it's a thought I'm willing to back up with action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruslan11

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Totally fair, and I understand your reasoning with it. I've tried my hand at making Ren'py games before myself, I know what a slog it is to do all the coding work for it, so no judgement there. It takes a crazy amount of time and effort.

Like I said with the succubus thing, it absolutely does make sense that it'd be tough to put the MC in a position of power as it is, especially in the intro you've established so far. That's actually part of the reason I mentioned Azaraesha from "A house in the rift" in the reply to my first post. She is definitely powerful enough to snap you out of existence for the most part, but the initial misunderstanding leads to her initial absolute submission, and then a balancing out from there as the relationship dynamic gets established.

It's totally fine if you feel like that's not the route you want to go with the game, just for me personally - I'd like to see the option to question or resist before accepting which might slightly change the relationship dynamic. It could be established something like this for continuity:

The succubus appears before you after giving you the wet dream and attempts to seduce you in your moment of weakness and temptation because her powers work like vampire lore. (Which for reference, there was a breed of vampire that had to be 'invited in' to cross the doorway into your home, otherwise you were completely safe indoors if you didn't agree to let them in.)

It could be that it's because she's had to burn through a bunch of her power searching for a compatible candidate to become an incubus, or switching realms consumes mass amounts of magical power, or she's weakened because there's a lack of mana/sexual energy for her to feed on in the human realm and about to fade away... something like that. As such, she's very impatient and threatening initially, trying to bully the MC into agreeing to fucking her/accepting the contract, and she gets more frustrated as he asks questions, leading to her slipping up about not having time for this - it could be the only clue that if you want to be in the dominant role/dictate some of the rules of engagement, you have to turn her down and make her desperate enough to agree to your terms, or she could just disappear without fulfilling her ambitions if she refuses. (Obviously something she's been trying to accomplish for a while based on your story.)

It wouldn't have to be much of a change to the initial sequence, or the story in general, but I view a small change to the start being that instead of giving you a footjob and making you wait - you tell her to get on her knees and blow you before you let her fuck you. You might also be able to add in an underlying threat that you're fine with withholding your desires/passing away with her if she doesn't keep doing what you say.

If it's done this way, I feel like it's not a shallow hold on her that would let her snap you out of existence, because her existence would ride on it, too. It'd just take establishing that the MC is indeed 'special' or unique in some way - someone that can't be easily replaced or another found quickly - along with making it slip out that she's desperate, or under pressure to make this happen. It could lead to some really fun, tense moments in my opinion - possibly even leading to a game over further down the line if you solely abuse and neglect her rather than learning to come to a balance in the roles - like she's secretly using the energy you're generating to turn into an incubus to look for someone else that's compatible, and (could) vaporize you later and switch over to the new candidate because she's fed up with her treatment/your progress.

If that does sound fun and not too much trouble to code in, I could even do a write up for the scene you could mostly copy/paste in.

I'll keep following the game regardless, but it's a thought I'm willing to back up with action.
I can see a scene like this later down the line, as an introduction to another character, or with Namaah with the introduction bits changed or cut out.

If you really want to lend a hand, we can work something out just dm me on discord.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
checking the thread. does that mean femdom is in the game? or the MC is forced into a sub sex scene and it's not avoidable?

the game itself looks interesting but i'd rather figure that out first before i give it a shot only to realize it's not my thing.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
checking the thread. does that mean femdom is in the game? or the MC is forced into a sub sex scene and it's not avoidable?

the game itself looks interesting but i'd rather figure that out first before i give it a shot only to realize it's not my thing.
There are scenes where females are taking the lead that aren't avoidable, though there is no hardcore femdom inside the game.

Dec 27, 2020
I have tested it. I have to say, the succubus is annoying. She is so much annoying I delete it.
The MC is practically a template, a plot device.
Sorry to say this to you Havgar , but this is not fun to play. Mind Control players want to be in control. He gives it away freely.
And...

There are scenes where females are taking the lead that aren't avoidable, though there is no hardcore femdom inside the game.
...this is true. But in this there is one woman in control that is the Succubus, and she is annoying.

Given how the story is playing out right now. The succubus is in charge and the true MC. This is not good.

The Visuals looking good so far but the story or better said the characters need a lot of work. Especially the doormat MC has no foundation. He is, at the moment, just stupid and I do not like to play this as an avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes