brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Might wanna fix your tags, I've exclude tags Sandbox and this show up on the page, on this page the sandbox tag appear but not in the main page.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
wait.. something is not right... kinetic novel AND sandbox tags at the same time? how is this possible?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
wait.. something is not right... kinetic novel AND sandbox tags at the same time? how is this possible?
Tried this out, and there are no choices to make. So Kinetic Novel. But it has the whole sandbox element, yet there is no choices in the sandbox either. It tells you what to do, and it's the only thing you can do. The sandbox is completely pointless.

So yeah, it's possible. Kinetic novel just means there is no choices to make (player doesn't interact with the story). You can have a sandbox and it still be a kinetic novel if there is no choices in the sandbox as well.

Last edited:

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Tried this out, and there are no choices to make. So Kinetic Novel. But it has the whole sandbox element, yet there is no choices in the sandbox either. It tells you what to do, and it's the only thing you can do. The sandbox is completely pointless.

So yeah, it's possible. Kinetic novel just means there is no choices to make. You can have a sandbox and it still be a kinetic novel if there is no choices in the sandbox as well.
Well i didn't add the kinetic novel tag myself. I've removed all the choices You could make while it was in Alpha, and i plan to reintroduce them in a week or two.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well i didn't add the kinetic novel tag myself. I've removed all the choices You could make while it was in Alpha, and i plan to reintroduce them in a week or two.
Moderators can add tags to your game if it is missing tags. So your game was missing the tag and a moderator added it. Same with the sandbox tag (which wasn't there either, so assume a moderator added it). Should always tag your game properly so those who are looking for specific tags can find/avoid it.

When you actually do add choices to your game (with actual paths and not just singular choices), then you can just remove the kinetic novel tag or have a moderator remove it. Either way.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to a good quality renders like this one obviously.Gonna play it for sure whether its sandbox or kinetic novel.Keep it up dev!

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
In the android version, I don't understand what needs to be done to get out of my room, there are only two directions in the phone: home and school. And write a message to Stasy. I wrote, came to school, the toilet icon, there Stasy brought me and that's it. And so it is constantly repeated. You can't get out, you can't do anything else... Maybe I don't understand something?

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
4 months to go backwards from 0.3 to 0.1 again? Nothing was wrong with the previous art, why the reboot that tells the same story again?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
In the android version, I don't understand what needs to be done to get out of my room, there are only two directions in the phone: home and school. And write a message to Stasy. I wrote, came to school, the toilet icon, there Stasy brought me and that's it. And so it is constantly repeated. You can't get out, you can't do anything else... Maybe I don't understand something?
Same for me,and i am lvl 4 now.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
4 months to go backwards from 0.3 to 0.1 again? Nothing was wrong with the previous art, why the reboot that tells the same story again?
The game went from 0.0.3 to 0.1.0, and i wasn't satisfied with how the game looked back then so i've decided to change it.

If you want more info on why it took soo much time for this update to release, you can check out the posts on my discord

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Same for me,and i am lvl 4 now.
This beta version pretty much ends on that scene with Stacy, after it finishes You get told that this is the end of this beta version.

The game doesn't end there because You can repeat that event, and it will have different dialogue.

I get that this could've been just skipped by some people so I'll implement something that will be more telling that this is the end of current content inside the game.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
if i could suggest something to implement, mabye as you collect lust or whatever from a girl they can start to change appearance wise, idk the mom starts wearing more makeup and different clothes or something

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
how the F does one progress in there ??

I only have access to stacy I did her like 30 times (handjob) and that's all, I tried to pass time and check school at night or weekends but nothin ....

I mean there is a dildo in the shop so I thought I would meet someone who would need it.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
how the F does one progress in there ??

I only have access to stacy I did her like 30 times (handjob) and that's all, I tried to pass time and check school at night or weekends but nothin ....

I mean there is a dildo in the shop so I thought I would meet someone who would need it.
This beta version pretty much ends on that scene with Stacy, after it finishes You get told that this is the end of this beta version.

The game doesn't end there because You can repeat that event, and it will have different dialogue.

I get that this could've been just skipped by some people so I'll implement something that will be more telling that this is the end of current content inside the game.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes