tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Just finish to test it...
I think you should go on sandbox only, you re not in a very good way for the story for a vn.
The story are average, basic and a little dumb. The mc can t think 2 min right (too good to be real), and look like already a care bear who had balls instead of a brain... (i really hate this type). I see the flat game without almonst any flavor coming...
And please stop with the only one choice choose... No i will not accept a demon offer like nothing without know her a little more (too good to not hide something like i said), maybe the mc want but not me the player. then don t make me make false choice i don t want make, let the mc do it !
the caracter design are nice, the sex scene are avergage.
Well for now i think it s bad, but it s still really early...

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Someone needs to make an incest patch for this game asap, would also help the game get more popular if it had the incest tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: supersomeone
Jul 11, 2017
Are you trying to say that you've encountered a bug, or just don't know how to get favor?
You can get favor by fingering or having sex with Stacy.
I know how to get favor. I've leveled up several times and double check the amount of favor I have. Even when I have more than enough favor (>2) Namaah refuses to start the scene. I assume this would be a bug.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
I know how to get favor. I've leveled up several times and double check the amount of favor I have. Even when I have more than enough favor (>2) Namaah refuses to start the scene. I assume this would be a bug.
Yup, i see it i'm uploading a fix right now

Dec 27, 2020
I know it is an alpha. But the sex need a bit of build up.
Give item then see scene is too simple. Even for a tutorial.

For a Male Power Fantasy. The MC is too willing, too submissive. He should be more questioning, more distrustful.

Example:
After he embarrassed himself because of the Demoness. (Jennifer first scene)
Let his anger dwell. She requires him, not the other way around. What would happen when he says: "No fulfilled women needs for the next week, as your punishment." or "If that's how it goes, our contract is over."
That would be much more interesting than: "Oh, OK for training then. What's the next order?"

Her first domination scenes were ok-ish for me. He needs to grow. (Her Good Boy talk was not arousing for me. But that's just me. Take it with a grain of salt.) But after that, I expect him more strong-willed.

This game has a lot of potential as a Power fantasy for males. You need to work on story and characters. The Demoness is good, but she can't shine because he is too weak-minded. The MC is the most important character. His personality must be fitting. Else, he is just an avatar for the demoness.

Keep it up. I will definitely watch this.

Jun 15, 2017
A smart idea, i'll take it into consideration.
Maybe i'll release an option that lets you choose to include incest inside the game.
Smartest way to do it is let the player set everyone's relationship at the start for example, "Caroline is your......" and "you're Caroline's ......". I only asked for an incest patch because it looks like it should have one with there being a landlady and roomate characters. Incest will certainly improve popularity because everyone on f95 loves it :ROFLMAO: plus by letting the player set it you'll allow people who don't like incest to just leave it as is.

Reactions: mcclem5257
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes