Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Ok so what exactly is this game about?
When it comes to the gameplay its a simulation game.
But the short preview of the story is that you have been chosen by a demoness that has been sent upon your world and to by any means necessary, satiate the overabundance of lust and desire of women.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I agree with you in every single one of these points (especially on the weird audio control), but may it be my stupidity or just a lack of knowledge on C#, i just feel that ren`py is more friendly towards people without deep knowledge on programming.
Maybe after this project i`ll try my best at making a game in Unity after some studying.
Unity blows!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Mh, I like the new sex scenes but its kinda rushed. I personally dont mind sandbox elements in the game and it seems it wont be a click fest, which is good.
Game has potential, It just lacks a story...and a decent story progression too.
You already convinced me with the 0.1 version that the game has great models and animations.
Now I need to see if the story is also good.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Mh, I like the new sex scenes but its kinda rushed. I personally dont mind sandbox elements in the game and it seems it wont be a click fest, which is good.
Game has potential, It just lacks a story...and a decent story progression too.
You already convinced me with the 0.1 version that the game has great models and animations.
Now I need to see if the story is also good.
Well, the alpha releases are meant to be rough around the edges.
And if i would polish all the aspects of the game before handing out it to the public the updates wouldn't be as frequent,
but the main goal of me releasing unpolished parts of the game is just getting feedback and improving it as it goes.

Whenever i'll include all of the main features that i want to implement and can focus solely on the story, the game will go into beta and i will make sure that the updates are up to the expectations.

Reactions: Sinndallas

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, the alpha releases are meant to be rough around the edges.
And if i would polish all the aspects of the game before handing out it to the public the updates wouldn't be as frequent,
but the main goal of me releasing unpolished parts of the game is just getting feedback and improving it as it goes.

Whenever i'll include all of the main features that i want to implement and can focus solely on the story, the game will go into beta and i will make sure that the updates are up to the expectations.
You should pin or mention this in the first OP post or in the Developer Notes so people dont jump falsely into wrong conclusions.
A clear statement that your game is still in the early stages and the game how it is right now is not the planned version.
Would be a shame if people ignored this game because of wrong misconception.

In your update-info you mentioned that the in the next update you will add the inventory system and some of the missing shops.
Thats great but I didnt expected that. Perhaps something like a road-map would nice to see what type the game should look like.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So am I missing something or all you can do is navigate between your room and school right now?

The game isn't bad but this is just too little content to even guess where it will go, I would extend the release versions a bit if so few content is posted between versions.

My two cents about versioning to the dev: 1.0 means 100%, 0.2 would be 20% of the game complete, I bet this isn't right considering there is so little game right now, so it's probably better to start using the third zero instead 0.0.2

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You need a quest log. All sandbox games need a quest log and a travel system that is more intuitive- it took me too long to figure out you had to click the phone then click the blue icon to travel anywhere

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
You need a quest log. All sandbox games need a quest log and a travel system that is more intuitive- it took me too long to figure out you had to click the phone then click the blue icon to travel anywhere
Thanks for the feedback!
And yeah a tutorial before you were put into the game is something that crossed my mind after releasing the patch.
About the questlog, its something that i think will be implemented in the next patch as i want to add some quests that take use of the shop that will be also introduced.

Ill make sure to atleast add a text tutorial at the beginning, so everything is more clear and also ill make the UI itself more intuitive.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes