Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Sorry for not keeping everyone updated, but there will be an update today or tomorrow where most of the added content will be touch ups on the scenes and writing (wanted to keep a higher standard, some of the scenes had weird poses or lack thereof), a gallery and an android port.

After the update releases i'll be taking a 1 day break and after that i'll start working on new content for the game, and meanwhile i'll try to keep you all updated on what im working on my discord(mainly releasing some sneakpeeks).

Full changelog will be uploaded on my discord and here on the day of the upload.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Chosen by a demoness, you are destined to satiate lust in your world...

why this type of overviews dont have femdom tags? when mc is wimpy to do what his mistress told him?

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Chosen by a demoness, you are destined to satiate lust in your world...

why this type of overviews dont have femdom tags? when mc is wimpy to do what his mistress told him?

The story isn't really finished, and the game won't focus on femdom that much and i don't know if a femdom tag is appropriate when there is a chance it could only occur in this intro and maybe a few times more inside the game.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
The story isn't really finished, and the game won't focus on femdom that much and i don't know if a femdom tag is appropriate when there is a chance it could only occur in this intro and maybe a few times more inside the game.
1638489371315.png well...yeah..no..

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Played the current version (0.1.5 Alpha).
Its a short preview but for what it is its pretty nice. Has like 10-20 min max. content. but I enjoyed it.

The models are pretty good, animations are also pretty good.
Not sure what this game will be in the end. More of a story focused game or more of fetish exploration.
I prefer the first one but with these models and animations I gladly take both.
Now...what I really liked to hear is that the game gets weekly updates.

Thats pretty awesome, but is this even possible ? :unsure:

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Played the current version (0.1.5 Alpha).
Its a short preview but for what it is its pretty nice. Has like 10-20 min max. content. but I enjoyed it.

The models are pretty good, animations are also pretty good.
Not sure what this game will be in the end. More of a story focused game or more of fetish exploration.
I prefer the first one but with these models and animations I gladly take both.
Now...what I really liked to hear is that the game gets weekly updates.

Thats pretty awesome, but is this even possible ? :unsure:

Thanks, and i think it's possible.

The next 2 updates in the future will have more new mechanics than scenes itself, as i want to lay the foundations to easily implement new content.

But i'll try to make up with the quality of these scenes. ;)

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Who was Caroline btw? A description of who she is would be welcome.
Is it gonna be a sandbox?
Loved it overall.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Dev said - "Chosen by a demoness, you are destined to satiate lust in your world"

I say - Oh that's an oldie but a goodie. I lust me some (monster girl) Demonesses! :p

Good luck with your game.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes