Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
The concept seems appealing, but not enough to say much about the story.

Yeah in this preview i didn`t focus really that much on the story, it`s the intro of the game, it was supposed to be short, sweet and only to flesh out Namaah a bit.
After you wake up where the game ends now, a lot more will be explained and i want to introduce a bunch of new mechanics that will allow you to get rewards from Namaah/advance with your contract.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I gotta say, for a sneak-peak, that was quite the nice tidbit! I love me some non-human type women, and Namaah really cleared my check-list on Demonesses! Looking forward to what you do with this, direction-wise, so I am in, and will check in on your Discord in the next day or two once I get back on it myself.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I agree with you in every single one of these points (especially on the weird audio control), but may it be my stupidity or just a lack of knowledge on C#, i just feel that ren`py is more friendly towards people without deep knowledge on programming.
Maybe after this project i`ll try my best at making a game in Unity after some studying.
You hit the nail on the head. I've coded in C# off and on for several years, and I find my lack of knowledge makes things harder than they should be. I like the language, but I feel like I still spend too much time researching.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Good Animation, shows promise. I will be watching carefully. Though I will mention that some editing can be done on the script here or there.
Yeah, writing isn't really my forte, but im trying to improve!
Later on as the game progresses i will probably look back at the intro and maybe fix some dialogue here and there.
Also i think the text itself is kinda lacking in the visual department in the next update i'll look into that as well.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
You hit the nail on the head. I've coded in C# off and on for several years, and I find my lack of knowledge makes things harder than they should be. I like the language, but I feel like I still spend too much time researching.
Yeah i had very high ambitions, and standards for this project so i wanted to make it in unity.
If i would've invested all this time into ren'py that i've spent on trying to make this game in unity, i would probably have implented all the main features of the game already.
If you really want to make a game and making art/writing is your thing, i recommend you start your first project in ren'py.
In the end i feel like this preview of the game was rushed (and it kinda was, it took me less than a week to make most of the art/dialogue/scripting), and i would've been happier with a more high quality release with better poses and more decent dialogue.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I like the concept of the game after complete the demo, look very promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with this project, can't wait to see how the game will grow from there

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes