Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Is there sex in this game yet? And if so, can you creampie the women?
The game has only 1 scene, where you have vaginal sex.
The rest is blowjobs/handjobs/titfucks right now.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Sandbox and money grind are optional ? (because no sandbox tag )
Can you play it as a visual novel with out all that for those who just want to see the story bits :unsure:

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Sandbox and money grind are optional ? (because no sandbox tag )
Can you play it as a visual novel with out all that for those who just want to see the story bits :unsure:
The game really won't be grindy.

You will get all the money you need to progress as you play the game, i just wanted to introduce these mechanics in order for the game not to be based on left clicking the textbox all the time.
The only content that you will need to farm money for a short while is optional content (Cosplays, custom threesomes).
Pretty much the same goes for Namaah's favor which is a special currency that you get after intercourse, and will be used for scenes with Namaah (And maybe some artifacts that boost your exp/money gain).
But most of the game will be linear, with the ability to go back to certain places in order to play these scenes again.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
So am I missing something or all you can do is navigate between your room and school right now?

The game isn't bad but this is just too little content to even guess where it will go, I would extend the release versions a bit if so few content is posted between versions.

My two cents about versioning to the dev: 1.0 means 100%, 0.2 would be 20% of the game complete, I bet this isn't right considering there is so little game right now, so it's probably better to start using the third zero instead 0.0.2
Yeah as of right now the 2 places that you can travel to are your room and school, but more will be included later on.
The game will go from 1.0 alpha into 0.1 beta, and yeah the content isnt very abundant, as i said im releasing these updates to get feedback on these mechanics or the art/story itself.
I will release bigger updates in the beta phase of the game, because most of the mechanics will be in place and all i would need to do is just to expand the story.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
You should pin or mention this in the first OP post or in the Developer Notes so people dont jump falsely into wrong conclusions.
A clear statement that your game is still in the early stages and the game how it is right now is not the planned version.
Would be a shame if people ignored this game because of wrong misconception.

In your update-info you mentioned that the in the next update you will add the inventory system and some of the missing shops.
Thats great but I didnt expected that. Perhaps something like a road-map would nice to see what type the game should look like.
Yeah good idea, ill take some time to put together a simple roadmap, and i'll put up a statement on the post itself about the early stages of the game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The game will go from 1.0 alpha into 0.1 beta
That will probably confuse lots of people, until the game is complete (1.0) it's implicitly alpha state. Only after you complete it and it goes for testing that you call it beta and then the version can go above 1.0 for beta fixes.
I would probably adjust it to a single version that gives people a better idea of how much content is done/planned instead, but that's just me.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
That will probably confuse lots of people, until the game is complete (1.0) it's implicitly alpha state. Only after you complete it and it goes for testing that you call it beta and then the version can go above 1.0 for beta fixes.
I would probably adjust it to a single version that gives people a better idea of how much content is done/planned instead, but that's just me.
Yeah, it is kinda confusing you are right.
Maybe swapping the version to 0.0.3 in the next update and addressing it would be a better idea then.
And thanks for the tips!

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Good animation's!

Although i think the introduction to the woman at the beginning was a bit to quick. No idea who she is but i assume she's the MC's mother. If so then maybe the MC should be a bit more cautions about just going & titty fuck her instantly. Then again i could just have missed the part where they mention the relation lol.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, it is kinda confusing you are right.
Maybe swapping the version to 0.0.3 in the next update and addressing it would be a better idea then.
And thanks for the tips!
There is no dedicated system out there for versioning, just to ease your worries. All software, games, hardware anything has completely different systems that made sense to them at the time. However, I think you have a good basis for changing how your revisions/updates work in relation to version numbers now since you're so early in development.

If we go based on you have two releases and a third coming up I'd do something like:
ALPHA 0.00.01
ALPHA 0.00.02
ALPHA 0.00.03

Etc. Eventually when you feel your game is FEATURE complete as in all systems are in place and will not change then you move on:
BETA 0.01.34 (An example). If the numbers need to go up past two digits due to either fixes, updates, whatever; just do:

ALPHA 0.00.112

What's more important is that it's clear what version you are working in and what version people are playing. I'd recommend, at least until full release, having the version number show up as part of the title when you launch the game. I'm not sure if you've already done it but since you're using Ren'Py I'd make sure that you've made the games' title the actual process name and be what shows up along the top when in 'Window' mode or when hoving over the taskbar (I'm using Windows logic here as it's the most common OS however this would be similar for Android, Mac, and Linux just different titles).

Anyhow sorry to ramble on there I just suddenly felt like throwing my 2 cents into versioning. I've only played the very original release myself but the art direction is magnificent. I do hope you keep going. If you need any assistance with editing your writing feel free to reach out to me, I've been known to dabble in editing (Even when the writing is already within Ren'Py scripting). :)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Ok so all I can do at the moment is text stacy and meet her at the school for a handjob in the restroom. Did this many times to try and progress, but there doesn't appear to be anything else. Tried resting for a few days to see if anything else progressed but got nothing. I assume this is the end of the content so far?

The changelog seems to suggest there's more, but there's literally nothing else to do or click on to advance that I can see. I feel like it should be made more obvious either 1) How to progress or 2) End of content.

Reactions: mikel8519
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes