L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I have done one dream,and purchased the ears but do not seem to be able to buy the second.
As far as Jennifer I just went to her room on a Saturday(do not remember the time so likely morning)and the event triggered.
I have done as much as possible with Stacy(and all the ones in the hall) I believe.
So other than missing one dream sequence that I can not seem to buy I guess I am done for this update.
Thank you buy the way, and the MC DOM path is MUCH better to me than the old little worm mc lol.
Cool, glad you enjoyed it! It's a shame you can't see the other dream though.

Just to be sure, you're looking at the 'dreams' menu, not the 'replay' menu, yeah?

They're separated so that you don't have to pay for unlocked dreams a second time, but the "Streetwalker Witch" path should be available in the 'dreams' menu without needing to purchase a second item.

(If it's not, try switching dom mode off, then watching the dream in the general route. If you want to see the dom re-write after that, it should be available in the replay menu after turning dom mode back on.)

Because I was busy catching up on all the writing and stuff up until now, there were a few gaps we might have forgotten to close trying to piece everything together.

(And Havgar put a ton of time into that dream, so it'd be nice for everyone to see it!)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Cool, glad you enjoyed it! It's a shame you can't see the other dream though.

Just to be sure, you're looking at the 'dreams' menu, not the 'replay' menu, yeah?

They're separated so that you don't have to pay for unlocked dreams a second time, but the "Streetwalker Witch" path should be available in the 'dreams' menu without needing to purchase a second item.

(If it's not, try switching dom mode off, then watching the dream in the general route. If you want to see the dom re-write after that, it should be available in the replay menu after turning dom mode back on.)

Because I was busy catching up on all the writing and stuff up until now, there were a few gaps we might have forgotten to close trying to piece everything together.

(And Havgar put a ton of time into that dream, so it'd be nice for everyone to see it!)
Shutting off dom in the menu activated it instantly. So I did get to see it. Not a fan of giant boobs though(small,average,and large are great though), some will like giant ones though. You did well ,so again thank you for the game and keep up the good work.

Reactions: L33ch

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Shutting off dom in the menu activated it instantly. So I did get to see it. Not a fan of giant boobs though(small,average,and large are great though), some will like giant ones though. You did well ,so again thank you for the game and keep up the good work.
Glad you got to see it regardless! Havgar was working on it for a while!

(And I thought my hills and valley's innuendo was pretty good. xD )

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Is there a path where MC get to do whatever he wants?. I've read some comments here and looks like the succubus is in command to the MC.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a path where MC get to do whatever he wants?. I've read some comments here and looks like the succubus is in command to the MC.
If you check the patch notes, that was just added in. When you press the play button, you'll be given an option to switch to the dom route. (Which can alternatively be toggled on and off through the options menu.) It's not 'whatever he wants' as the game is still fairly early in development, but at the least he's not under anyone else's thumb.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I get getting a "POV title error"? It seems that whenever someone mentions the MC's name, there's an error?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There won't be any NTR in the game, didn't even cross my mind to put it in the game lol.
And also when Namaah said that there aren't a lot of males in MC's world, she really meant it.
Pretty much everyone will be single, and the only relationships i have thought of are open lesbian relationships that u can get yourself involved in.
Might I suggest having this in a dev notes spoiler. (So people can read it on the main post).

Also make a ticket for the dev title thingy.

Youngcoder61

Nov 29, 2018
So I know I'm not the only one who noticed the other two silhouettes in the title art. Does anyone have any details on who they might be?

Reactions: L33ch

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
i can't click on SMS button to message Stacy and also can't click con profile button in my phone

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
I get getting a "POV title error"? It seems that whenever someone mentions the MC's name, there's an error?
Ah, right.

So, when it comes to the pov title error - the dom mode and the general mode were written separately. The General route never had use of a title. If you went through the intro scene with Susan, (The teacher that blows you in a dream,) you're given the opportunity to enter the title you want.

In your case, I'm guessing you went through the intro section in the general mode, and then decided to switch over to the dom mode at some point after you gained control of the MC.

I'll remind Havgar about that later and see what we can do to fix it later, but for now - either stick to having the dom route turned off, or go through the first scene and enter a title.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
So I know I'm not the only one who noticed the other two silhouettes in the title art. Does anyone have any details on who they might be?
If you went through the intro scene carefully, you might have seen them already! (The intro scene is everything up until you gain control of the MC, by the way.)

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
i can't click on SMS button to message Stacy and also can't click con profile button in my phone
That's an odd problem to have. I'll make sure to poke Havgar about it a little later to see what he can do, but the only thing off the top of my head I can think of is that your screen resolution might be throwing off the position of the cursor?

The game runs in 1920 x 1080, so if you're at higher/lower resolution than that, weird things might be happening. Maybe make sure you've got it running in windowed mode rather than fullscreen,, and see if that helps?

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
That's an odd problem to have. I'll make sure to poke Havgar about it a little later to see what he can do, but the only thing off the top of my head I can think of is that your screen resolution might be throwing off the position of the cursor?

The game runs in 1920 x 1080, so if you're at higher/lower resolution than that, weird things might be happening. Maybe make sure you've got it running in windowed mode rather than fullscreen,, and see if that helps?
i still can't click on SMS and Profile even when I play in windowed and fullscreen

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
i still can't click on SMS and Profile even when I play in windowed and fullscreen
Well, havgar must still be busy or asleep or something, so he won't be able to address this for a little bit. The only other thing I could think of would be to try turning the optional route on or off in the options menu, (depending on which route you're on right now.) Sometimes that works to fix things, for some reason.

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
Well, havgar must still be busy or asleep or something, so he won't be able to address this for a little bit. The only other thing I could think of would be to try turning the optional route on or off in the options menu, (depending on which route you're on right now.) Sometimes that works to fix things, for some reason.
it's still not
it's still not work but thank you for helping me

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes