Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
In just a sentence or 3, what is the difference between the Maledom version and the original?
In the maledom version, the MC is a lot more in control of everything from the start, and all scenes where the female character is the one leading are either completely changed, or deleted.

In the original the main character, is more of a upcoming "hero" if we can call it that, and in the beginning of the game he doesn't trust Namaah/cannot comprehend his powers which in turn makes him not very confident in himself at the start.
But over some time he will grow into a formidable opponent even to the most powerful succubi, who gets what he wants.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
oh boy sees "mind" tag i just excited but then saw another one "kinetic" damn i just lost my hope :HideThePain:

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
oh boy sees "mind" tag i just excited but then saw another one "kinetic" damn i just lost my hope :HideThePain:
Only for the moment - Havgar has been doing most of the work on the game by himself, and he puts a lot of time and love into the graphics. As such, it took a few updates to establish the basic story and flow of the game. From the next update on the focus is going to be much more on sandbox mode events and activities.

At the least, it'd be worth checking out before you decide against it!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Only for the moment - Havgar has been doing most of the work on the game by himself, and he puts a lot of time and love into the graphics. As such, it took a few updates to establish the basic story and flow of the game. From the next update on the focus is going to be much more on sandbox mode events and activities.

At the least, it'd be worth checking out before you decide against it!
oh he's planning on sandbox, will wait then

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
oh he's planning on sandbox, will wait then
Yep. You're welcome to join the discord, too. He's already got a breakdown of the things he's planning to include in the next patch listed there - plus sections for suggestions and feedback. Or just hangout and shitpost, lol.

(Plus from the sounds of things, you're in it for the mindcontrol mainly - so if y'have a play through the dom route and want to let me know what you think of it or have some feedback, that'd be great to know early on.)

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
how do you give the dildo to your sister? I bought it but every evening when I click on her picture it says no one is there?

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
how do you give the dildo to your sister? I bought it but every evening when I click on her picture it says no one is there?
Are you on the general route or the dom route?

Did you talk to Namaah first to confirm that you needed to buy the dildo?

Are you trying to visit Jennifer in the "Evening" or the "Night"? (And is it during the week or on a weekend?)

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
dom route. she told me to buy it. I bought it on my phone. i've tried every weekday at evening time

always says no one is there when i click her picture

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
dom route. she told me to buy it. I bought it on my phone. i've tried every weekday at evening time

always says no one is there when i click her picture
Hmm... Well, I'm not getting that problem when I try.

Just in case it was an accident resulting from scrolling back, check the shop again and make sure the dildo is greyed out to know it's in your inventory, and then click the return button at the bottom of the shop menu - see if that helps.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
went to my phone again to buy it like before and it wasn't greyed out. I've clicked twice before already. This 3rd time it is now greyed out and it has let me continue on

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
went to my phone again to buy it like before and it wasn't greyed out. I've clicked twice before already. This 3rd time it is now greyed out and it has let me continue on
That is certainly an odd situation, but I'm glad you got it figured out anyway. I'm sure Havgar will have a look later on and see what's up.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
how do i get the 2nd caroline scene?
Are you asking about unlocking the second Caroline scene in the gallery?

If so, you're probably on the dom route - so as the note at the beginning of the route stated, there are just gonna be some scenes that I end up skipping/leaving out because it's really hard to make them dominant. (I'd asked folks about if it was preferable this way or like the footjob scene with Namaah on the discord as well.)

If you'd like to see it, you'll just have to turn the dom route off and play through that conversation with Caroline again to get the option for the scene.

(For reference it is a wrap-around handjob.)

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes