4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
this is a nice game but is practically a copypasta of "a petal among thorns"
its even using the same pool
True , but still well done. Wonder what his follow up would be called if he keeps the "feel" of Pedal among thorns>

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
/Me gets to the pool scene after being a fan of A Petal among thorns.
whoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch.gif

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Packing 29 .jpg is off-center. There is a white boarder on top and left side.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pretty well done overall. Also see this as highly similar to Petal. Slight differences in that this is not incest, the third "daughter" isn't even a step-daughter but a friend of one of them and in need of someone to love them. Wonder if Kaylee will be in the third installment, "Valentine's Daylee"?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pretty sure you do bang your daughter so yeah it is incest. Just because one LI isn't related to you doesn't mean banging your kids isn't incest.
Unless you patch it, they are your step-daughters, no blood relation, which I do not consider incest(still taboo), I know some do. Incest is not a kink of mine but if a story is naturally made to include incest that just needs a patch to get around rules, I do patch it, otherwise it ruins the dialogue. In this case, patching it does the opposite, IMO, it kind of ruins the story, unless you then completely rewrite many lines, then it is no longer the devs story. I know so many want to shove incest into every game, just like there are many that want to insert their personal kinks into every game. Just because incest isn't my kink, I can look past it, if the story and characters are good.

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
The VN isn't bad, there were a few typos and punctuation issues (which I've fixed), but the story itself isn't bad. Shame that it's similar to APAT in just about every aspect, albeit sped-up.
I haven't played either of them, which one do you recommend I play?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I haven't played either of them, which one do you recommend I play?
I would recommend APAT as it's the first of three standalone games, followed by AMOB (being the second). The third has yet to be announced AFAIK, though I admit I haven't been following that thread.

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes