VN Ren'Py Chronicles of Erion [Ch.2 v1.04] [MbcbGame]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far, even though theres no sound or music. I must say though, there are a lot of grammar issues. One minute it says I, you and mine. Then, another minute, it says he, him and his.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chronicles of Erion [Chapter 1 v1.03] [MbcbGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [287 MB]
- - - -

Mac [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chronicles of Erion [Chapter 2 v1.04] [MbcbGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [141 MB]
- - - -

Mac [107 MB]
- - - -

yilkin Checked the files v1.03 is Ch.1 and v1.04 is Ch.2. Not sure if you still have the old torrent.

Last edited:

NixAs

Mar 9, 2022
Well just so u guys know 2 things:

1. if you are using compressed version from Bob69 there is a problem with naming of 1 file "título-1" the "í" must have been changed to some kind of strange char dont know if it was on my end/during comopression/or even earlier.

2. I honestly have no idea why if it is just typo with number or what but game starts with second chapter (i remember playing this game before but i honestly can't tell you wheater it is first chapter or not (i just started game so i may edit this part with more info) Yep it is missing first chapter so for new readers i would recomend to download the old version first )

By the way since i'm already writting comment i would like thank you Bob69 for all your work i honestly have no idea how the *** u are so fast with all these compressions. Good Job :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well just so u guys know 2 things:

1. if you are using compressed version from Bob69 there is a problem with naming of 1 file "título-1" the "í" must have been changed to some kind of strange char dont know if it was on my end/during comopression/or even earlier.

2. I honestly have no idea why if it is just typo with number or what but game starts with second chapter (i remember playing this game before but i honestly can't tell you wheater it is first chapter or not (i just started game so i may edit this part with more info))

By the way since i'm already writting comment i would like thank you Bob69 for all your work i honestly have no idea how the *** u are so fast with all these compressions. Good Job :)
Oh ffs. non latin characters :HideThePain:
This is from the original game, it also has the special character:
1719841846951.png
So if thats not working its a bug in the main game.

To 2. That could be the reason why its so much smaller than v1.03. But of the dev didn't say shit anyways (or I didn't see it).
Please ping me here if you know if its Episode 1 and 2 etc. So I can rename it in the OP.

Np np :p Good PC and Virtal Private server to upload stuff faster so I only need to upload it once from my home Internet.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If ep1 is separate, then it'll need to be recompressed cause all the links are down (or reupload, if he's still got the files)
, Ser Bob69 :HideThePain:
Yeah looks like v1.03 is Chapter 1 and v1.04 is Chapter 2.
Will recompress 1.03.

Btw pinging with a bold username doesn't work :p

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfErion-CH2v1.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, and turns out copying the name from right below your pfp causes it to become like Bob69 (yeah I'm lazy asf:LOL:)
You can still do that just copy the name. Then mark the whole name use the 1719847536949.png on it. An add an @ before then the ping should work.

Reactions: Tiny@1

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a few visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Changed the default game menu (overlay) to a lighter choice (easier to see the settings),
  • Changed the default white frame.png, namebox.png, notify.png, skip.png, nvl.png gui files to a darker format. (more visually pleasing)
  • Changed the font colour settings for chapter 1 gui.rpy file (Chapter 1 has it's own separate changes from chapter 2).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices. And this tool can be used to display requirement checks as they happen in the story.
  • Also included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu and other screen items associated with the quick menu...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area, as well the ability to bring back the quick menu items with a single key stroke.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data that is behind some of the story choices, which can offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. (Over write when prompted) Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments and third party mods.

(Note, this compilation of mods and changes in most cases will not need any future updates, provided that no future drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this project. BUT, …please note chapter one gui.rpy settings are different from chapter 2, so a separate file was created for it.)

Regards.

Example image of the new default textbox and hidden quick menu mod in use...

Last edited:
Reactions: DEVILMAN and Tiny@1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a few visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Changed the default game menu (overlay) to a lighter choice (easier to see the settings),
  • Changed the default white frame.png, namebox.png, notify.png, nvl.png gui files to a darker format. (more visually pleasing)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices. And this tool can be used to display requirement checks as they happen in the story.
  • Also included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu and other screen items associated with the quick menu...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area, as well the ability to bring back the quick menu items with a single key stroke.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data that is behind some of the story choices, which can offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. (Over write when prompted) Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments.

(Note, this compilation of mods and changes in most cases will not need any future updates, provided that no future drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this project.)

Regards.

Example image of the new default textbox and hidden quick menu mod in use...
View attachment 3788919 View attachment 3788922
View attachment 3788923

Please put the other 3 pictures also in a spoiler. I'll add the Mod to the OP.

Updated my Compression post above with Chapter 1.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not to be picky, but the mod link in the OP just takes you to MrBenny's post above; there's no actual file to dl.
Sorry, my guess you tried to access the file(s) when I just remove them to create a chapter 1 file. As I noticed the gui script for ch1 has some differences from ch2. It's all good now.

Regards.

Reactions: Doggs133

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the summary in the OP reminds me a lot of Astral Lust, guy's even wearing the same outfit (different color) as Astral Lust. hopefully its as complex and compelling without being as grindy or sketti

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes