JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hi everyone , are there difference size content ingame ?
I have no idea what you mean or what you are trying to do? If you want to play the game, just download from the links provided in the OP ( Original Post aka the first post ) for the right platform ( Windows, Linux, Mac or Android ). The game size is huge ~10Gb in size. Alternatively, you can download the compressed version which is about 1.63Gb only. The compressed version has the same content but with reduced quality ( images, animations and sounds ) that is barely noticeable to the naked eye.

Reactions: Kazuki-chan

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've played the latest update Ch. 1 Act 3c using the compressed version ( by Asenaris ) of the Update Only patch provided by Bøb69. It works well(y) ( btw I use Linux ).

About the update, basically Act 3c plays automatically for most scenes except for one Blair scene at the bar where player get to make a choice ( depends on choice made before in Act 3b ). I will play the other 'route' too just to check out the difference ( which I think is not much ). In short, Barto is busy gathering magic throughout this update;).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the conclusion of Chapter 1. I hope Chapter 2 will start as a new game because the game size is gettting too big now.

Reactions: Bob69 and rKnight

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I've played the latest update Ch. 1 Act 3c using the compressed version ( by Asenaris ) of the Update Only patch provided by Bøb69. It works well(y) ( btw I use Linux ).

About the update, basically Act 3c plays automatically for most scenes except for one Blair scene at the bar where player get to make a choice ( depends on choice made before in Act 3b ). I will play the other 'route' too just to check out the difference ( which I think is not much ). In short, Barto is busy gathering magic throughout this update;).

Looking forward to the conclusion of Chapter 1. I hope Chapter 2 will start as a new game because the game size is gettting too big now.
Wow. Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 2 will be a new game but in the same universe. We will have a new protagonist and a new story. The characters from Chapter 2 have already been introduced in this chapter and even interacted with Bartho. In the next update, I want to finish this first stage of Bartho's story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfHellAndHeaven-CH1-ACT3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch. 1 Act. 3 Final] [Kazuki-chan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 1 Act. 3c -> Ch. 1 Act. 3 Final [1,51 GB]
- - -

Update only Compressed by MikoKju [~122 MB]

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes