Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yeah I get that now, as I just left hell. But still wished he should still have some chaotic instincts as for what his is, even if he still has good intentions he should fall more in like like an anti-hero. But if he acts like some kindred soul or some hero of justice, it just want to make me puke. Observing the conversations with the other demon girls, im not feel all that happy. Honestly not liking him so far. Girls have offered help and hes denied most of them. Even calling one a monster, like wtf, they are monsters, even him. The most annoying is when He just told his sister to get a boyfriend.. bitch please. she dont need no boyfriend when shes got her brother. Instead he should of been telling her to get a slave, pet or toy. That be fine. For now I taking it as a bad joke. But the forshadowing with Meshistas plans sound pretty scary.

But I will persist for now, maybe he change for the better now that hes on rock bottom. If that doesnt change him for the better, then theres no hope for him. But for now hes not in a good place, unless people are into those demon kindred souls types /shrugs. But for now seems he has the license to fuck girls, so lets see if he lets me down.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am wondering if those who downloaded and played the compressed version (Linux or Windows platform), did the version in the main menu shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a?

I downloaded and played the compressed linux version and it is shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a, but I thought it was a typo or mistake. So, I played from the start and the game ended when MC goes to the tent that Blair setup outside the cave tavern on the first night (ending for Chapter 1 Act 3a), so it wasn't Act 3b.

So, I downloaded the compressed windows version and it is also shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a, so I did not want to play it yet because I am concerned that it might not be Act 3b as well.

Any thoughts:unsure:?

Reactions: rKnight

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I am wondering if those who downloaded and played the compressed version (Linux or Windows platform), did the version in the main menu shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a?

I downloaded and played the compressed linux version and it is shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a, but I thought it was a typo or mistake. So, I played from the start and the game ended when MC goes to the tent that Blair setup outside the cave tavern on the first night (ending for Chapter 1 Act 3a), so it wasn't Act 3b.

So, I downloaded the compressed windows version and it is also shown as Chapter 1 Act 3a, so I did not want to play it yet because I am concerned that it might not be Act 3b as well.

Any thoughts:unsure:?
I just tested the compressed WIN version, and it worked perfectly. I used this SAVE-GAME. Try it, if the problem persists let me know, and I'll try to fix it. Yes, it looks like the title image hasn’t been compressed and it’s still the previous version. This is the new title image.
If you want to fix it, just copy and paste it into www/img/Title1

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I just tested the compressed WIN version, and it worked perfectly. I used this SAVE-GAME. Try it, if the problem persists let me know, and I'll try to fix it. Yes, it looks like the title image hasn’t been compressed and it’s still the previous version. This is the new title image.
If you want to fix it, just copy and paste it into www/img/Title1
The compressed version I got from here (not provided by you), it is possible that it was not compressed properly. If the official (original) release contains the right title image, then compressed version should have the correct title image also (provided that the compression was done properly).

But, I will try loading the save files to see if it makes any difference. Cheers.

Reactions: Kazuki-chan

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
The compressed version I got from here (not provided by you), it is possible that it was not compressed properly. If the official (original) release contains the right title image, then compressed version should have the correct title image also (provided that the compression was done properly).

But, I will try loading the save files to see if it makes any difference. Cheers.
I'm at your disposal if you find any problems. <3

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm at your disposal if you find any problems. <3
Okay, it turns out the game installer downloaded from WorkUpload (Windows platform) works just fine (despite the title image not updated, but not an issue for me), but the PixelDrain (Linux) game installer does not contain Act 3b contents (not sure about the Windows and Mac).

I can even convert the WorkUpload (Windows) installer to Linux installer and play it on Linux without problems.

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Okay, it turns out the game installer downloaded from WorkUpload (Windows platform) works just fine (despite the title image not updated, but not an issue for me), but the PixelDrain (Linux) game installer does not contain Act 3b contents (not sure about the Windows and Mac).

I can even convert the WorkUpload (Windows) installer to Linux installer and play it on Linux without problems.
Glad you managed to get it working. But I find it strange that the Linux version is not working, I downloaded the Pixeldrain version, and the new files (Images and animations) are in the game folders. How strange. It's as if the compressor has placed the new version's (ACT 3b) images and animations in the old version's game folder. (ACT 3a). But I'm not sure if that's what happened. :(

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch 1 Act 3B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Mac/Linux (9 GB/ 1.05 GB) :WorkUpload(Win),PixelDrain
Hi,

Just to let you know, I am one of the 3 people who downloaded the compressed Linux version from , while the game works, it does not contains the latest contents (Act 3b). However, the WorkUpload (Windows) installer is up to date (contains latest contents).

Not sure what the issue is, but I'm just letting you know.

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Any news about the next update of one of my favourite games here, that is, this one?
Patreon early access - 29th March.
Public version - 5th April.

The next update will be the last one for chapter 1. Because of that, it will be a bit longer. I'm doing my best to bring you a good update. <3

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Patreon early access - 29th March.
Public version - 5th April.

The next update will be the last one for chapter 1. Because of that, it will be a bit longer. I'm doing my best to bring you a good update. <3
Oh, such a long time from now yet:cry:
But yeah it surely seems like it's gonna be worth the wait! :D

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfHellAndHeaven-CH1-ACT3C
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch. 1 Act. 3c] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Compressed Update only by Asenaris [307 MB]

Universal: Ch. 1 Act. 3b -> Ch. 1 Act. 3c [1,78 GB]
- - -

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch. 1 Act. 3c] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Asenaris :unsure: Wanna compress?

Universal: Ch. 1 Act. 3b -> Ch. 1 Act. 3c [1,78 GB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

1.8 GB/307 MB (Compressed Update Only) (Q80)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes