Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kdkddk

Dec 1, 2022
i guess someone has to pass on our fantasies to CHRS to fulfill our wishes in coming videos..;)

CueinnNep

Oct 29, 2022
Just found this creator and i'm a fan of his models but i'm not a fan of the beastiality and monster stuff so I peeped the Old video comp of humans only. Does anyone perhaps know if he's made any newerish human only things besides that?

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Just found this creator and i'm a fan of his models but i'm not a fan of the beastiality and monster stuff so I peeped the Old video comp of humans only. Does anyone perhaps know if he's made any newerish human only things besides that?
Latest human stuff is either Druidic Awakening if you consider the giants human looking enough, half of Succubus Jail has what looks like two humans, and the last is Serana & Isran with two normal looking humans.

Reactions: CueinnNep

CueinnNep

Oct 29, 2022
Latest human stuff is either Druidic Awakening if you consider the giants human looking enough, half of Succubus Jail has what looks like two humans, and the last is Serana & Isran with two normal looking humans.
Ooh nice thank you very much

Undercover111

May 2, 2019
The Monster Trainer
is this one the real name of this video:

Last edited:

kdkddk

Dec 1, 2022
After 18th there's no updates from CHRS on Subscribe Star, not sure above (Monster Trainer) is the correct update...
Hoping for new video in next week..

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes