Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 4, 2020
Please be our hero and post it when you see it
If I had a Pixeldrain account or whatever I would upload for this month's last video or if it was a link to a single video I would, but the link provides access to the guy's entire album. Sorry, I'm not giving out that kind of access, especially when this place will eventually get updated anyway. If RF96 requests a link, I'll provide it in a DM and then they can re-upload it or whatever (Idk how this goes down here). I believe in piracy (massively helps creators get discovered) but also believe in people supporting creators they frequently enjoy. It's not my place to share the dude's entire Pixeldrain album, it'll get uploaded here eventually.

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
You can upload it to Mega and pass a link. After a while you delete it and that's it.

Mar 1, 2019
CHRS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes Yeah BS. He just use existing mods in skyrim for the animations.. I really dislike these type people, specially when they don't credit and i have patreons......

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
CHRS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes Yeah BS. He just use existing mods in skyrim for the animations.. I really dislike these type people, specially when they don't credit and i have patreons......
if you can read a little bit more " principally Skyrim and The Witcher " I guess reading too hard for you also the author no longer use patreon

Reactions: Kraksendor
Mar 1, 2019
if you can read a little bit more " principally Skyrim and The Witcher " I guess reading too hard for you also the author no longer use patreon
I can read just fine and thats what it says "makes being the keyword here) CHRS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes, principally Skyrim and The Witcher. He mostly makes bestiality. So because he doesn't use patreon anymore that makes it okey.. Well sure whatever rocks your boat.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I can read just fine and thats what it says "makes being the keyword here) CHRS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes, principally Skyrim and The Witcher. He mostly makes bestiality. So because he doesn't use patreon anymore that makes it okey.. Well sure whatever rocks your boat.
because that quotes are not directly from the creator it's from OP?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes