Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

addajames

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know something about this creator?

Does he do full videos maybe? It looks like it.
So that dude posts his stuff over on reddit, but he doesnt link to any over sites like pateron etc. So I think he only makes those shorts that you have there. The subreddit is r/NSFWskyrim.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
"I certainly want to keep making these videos since I still really enjoy creating them, I just need a bit of time. I will keep my page running because I do plan on working on the video again, I will see how much progress I'm able to do and I might just have a very long video this month or leave part 2 for next month, I just can't say for sure unfortunately. I apologize again, I can't say that I'll be more active in the upcoming weeks on socials but I will 100% be posting at least a little teaser for the new video very soon, and I hope I can get something done by the end of this month. Sorry if I disappointed some of you, this isn't how I expected to come back after my 1 month break. But yes there will be a video coming and I hope it will be worth the wait. " CHRS

Reactions: Iambob and arkypoub

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
"I certainly want to keep making these videos since I still really enjoy creating them, I just need a bit of time. I will keep my page running because I do plan on working on the video again, I will see how much progress I'm able to do and I might just have a very long video this month or leave part 2 for next month, I just can't say for sure unfortunately. I apologize again, I can't say that I'll be more active in the upcoming weeks on socials but I will 100% be posting at least a little teaser for the new video very soon, and I hope I can get something done by the end of this month. Sorry if I disappointed some of you, this isn't how I expected to come back after my 1 month break. But yes there will be a video coming and I hope it will be worth the wait. " CHRS
After 9 years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fnord

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Hes gone radio silent on all the socials. I think its safe to say he will not be returning anytime soon.

Feb 17, 2021
That sucks. He essential revamped the adult Skyrim animation community, gone were the days of just a video of someone just playing the animations without context and shit. I just hope the likes of Ragneg carries the torch. CHRS just proved that cinematography is one of the key components of a good animation, not just graphics.

May 4, 2020
That sucks. He essential revamped the adult Skyrim animation community, gone were the days of just a video of someone just playing the animations without context and shit. I just hope the likes of Ragneg carries the torch. CHRS just proved that cinematography is one of the key components of a good animation, not just graphics.
Agree mostly but want to add because I hope he reads these and decides to come back.

He had real voice actors, good story direction, I do think he put in the most work on the modding side of things to make his videos have the best possible animation, plus the amazing cinematography, and to top it all off he consistently put out two videos every single month. He really was the ultimate Skyrim creator.

Thankfully, it seems Ragneg is starting to do a bit better in the quality department, although nothing he has done so far really gets close to CHRS' newer stuff, in my opinion (except for maybe Chaurus Stowaway). And that's not to hate on Ragneg, but... Brelyna's Studies in Summoning looks better than anything anyone made (or I guess still makes) in SFM. Except it has much better quality story and cinematography. If he kept putting out videos like that twice a month, that release cadence plus the quality of the work would have taken him to the moon. Really unfortunate that he's gone, although it's still early and he can still make a return.

Reactions: Yossarian045
Feb 17, 2021
Agree mostly but want to add because I hope he reads these and decides to come back.

He had real voice actors, good story direction, I do think he put in the most work on the modding side of things to make his videos have the best possible animation, plus the amazing cinematography, and to top it all off he consistently put out two videos every single month. He really was the ultimate Skyrim creator.

Thankfully, it seems Ragneg is starting to do a bit better in the quality department, although nothing he has done so far really gets close to CHRS' newer stuff, in my opinion (except for maybe Chaurus Stowaway). And that's not to hate on Ragneg, but... Brelyna's Studies in Summoning looks better than anything anyone made (or I guess still makes) in SFM. Except it has much better quality story and cinematography. If he kept putting out videos like that twice a month, that release cadence plus the quality of the work would have taken him to the moon. Really unfortunate that he's gone, although it's still early and he can still make a return.
Personally I think CHRS should just make what he wants to make and stop putting up polls. When he puts up polls, it's either going to be flooded with Equine/Canine lovers which doesn't really express his creativity. In the ever changing world of either SFM or use Blender, he played a game that no one think they could play, and he won(I'm not talking about Skyrim either).

But props to Ragneg for branching out and doing other themes like Sci-Fi. Must be a very niche mod.

Jan 29, 2022
Absolutely Loves his shit. Anything similar. Not necessarily looking for the animation style or skyrim, but a story or a plot.

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
Personally I think CHRS should just make what he wants to make and stop putting up polls. When he puts up polls, it's either going to be flooded with Equine/Canine lovers which doesn't really express his creativity. In the ever changing world of either SFM or use Blender, he played a game that no one think they could play, and he won(I'm not talking about Skyrim either).

But props to Ragneg for branching out and doing other themes like Sci-Fi. Must be a very niche mod.
Yeah, highly agree honestly. The polls have more or less made most of his content stale.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes