Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
The anal in his videos is fantastic! I hope he makes them with lots of anal in all his future works! His projects never cease to amaze me! Anal and heels all the way!

Reactions: Andvand
Jan 29, 2022
Nah, the last clip is just sad. No plot, no buildup. Drunk girl just raped by dog. This is not the shit iam expecting from CHRS. He is becoming more and more like formulaic content creators of this platform, like ragneg and erotica3d. And the Xray looks horrendous. Why iam i paying for this shit.

silverswansoy

Dec 26, 2022
Nah, the last clip is just sad. No plot, no buildup. Drunk girl just raped by dog. This is not the shit iam expecting from CHRS. He is becoming more and more like formulaic content creators of this platform, like ragneg and erotica3d. And the Xray looks horrendous. Why iam i paying for this shit.
Guess it was an experimental video, I think he focused on the new thing he's been doing. Hopefully next would be good.

Mar 31, 2021
Did you see the video or just going off of the trailer

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Just kidding. The real reason why iam not posting is the guy is best in the biz, regardless of current state. If people like me start uploading stuff seconds after coming. CHRS most probable will prioritize quantity over quality stuff and start creating brain dead 5 sec loops.
You realize this is a PIRATE site?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes