Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
Yo anybody got Erotica3d's video called "Aela experiences nature" there doesnt seem to be a post up on this website dedicated to that creator? Anyone willing to be a hero?
His patreon is down, and I did remember he personally sent all his patreons member the link directly to his video, so find that is pretty hard

Lovetospooge2

Mar 19, 2023
wow part 4 was.. pretty underwhelming. setup was great and for sure the girls are going to return to the goblin cave but man the castle sex was just way too mild and slow paced. felt like the monsters were making sweet love to the girls instead of screwing their brains out.

Jan 29, 2022
wow part 4 was.. pretty underwhelming. setup was great and for sure the girls are going to return to the goblin cave but man the castle sex was just way too mild and slow paced. felt like the monsters were making sweet love to the girls instead of screwing their brains out.
exactly, this and Paws of Trust was mid af. I was a patreon supporter from the begining itself. Was really exited for his retrun. Now i have deiced not to subscribe untill he makes some good shit.

Reactions: kaamist
May 4, 2020
I just thought the story was boring and not really on-theme for Luelle and Serana. Animations were pretty okay, but that's not usually what sells me on CHRS' stuff, even though his animations are better than most. Camera work is a reason and as usual, the camera work was great in this one. But the story is the #1 reason and the story direction was really boring and weird. The final sex scene was just a different giant and he was on fire...? And then Luelle was gold? I don't know, it was just weird and very off-theme for the series, in my opinion.

Reactions: Monarabluebae

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I just thought the story was boring and not really on-theme for Luelle and Serana. Animations were pretty okay, but that's not usually what sells me on CHRS' stuff, even though his animations are better than most. Camera work is a reason and as usual, the camera work was great in this one. But the story is the #1 reason and the story direction was really boring and weird. The final sex scene was just a different giant and he was on fire...? And then Luelle was gold? I don't know, it was just weird and very off-theme for the series, in my opinion.
He said he likes the characters and would like to do more with them one day and will probably reboot the series instead of continue from this

May 4, 2020
He said he likes the characters and would like to do more with them one day and will probably reboot the series instead of continue from this
I hope so. I'm on the discord, which he frequently posts in and I appreciate his updates but only his yes men are typically there providing feedback. As far as I can tell, he hasn't said anything about a potential reboot. Which is a shame, because it was my favorite series from him before part 4. Here's hoping you're right though, I'd love to see part 4 retconned.

Reactions: kaamist
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes