Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 29, 2022
Uploading it to Pixeldrain as we speak... I was conflicted at first about sharing, not wanting to demotivate him if he sees it happening, but...

This video is mostly story, I think it's good for people to see it so they can maybe get excited about a more story driven, softer style and the eventual part 2.
i was thinking the same brother. I didnt want to demotivate him. I was also uploading to my mega premium. Anyway since you are uploading ill stop.

Reactions: BrowserMan

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
We’ve always leaked it and he hasn’t cared. He’s even acknowledged other’s uploading the videos to rule34video

Reactions: kaamist

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Huh, I remember being able to just watch videos on Pixeldrain without downloading and without an account. Oh well.

kaamist

May 22, 2023
Pixeldrain Paws of Trust Part 1

Uploading it to Pixeldrain as we speak... I was conflicted at first about sharing, not wanting to demotivate him if he sees it happening, but...

This video is mostly story, I think it's good for people to see it so they can maybe get excited about a more story driven, softer style and the eventual part 2.

Pixeldrain *edit There you go... It's only free account so keep sharing.
Thanks a Lot for sharing!!

Feb 17, 2021
Did CHRS post what his plans are, is part 2 coming soon? I don't want to resub if he's going to dip again. I hope he laid out what his plans are and discussed the future of his content.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
ehh the new video is good. Could have been better if he eased into the sex a bit more. He has a habit of making a bunch of lead up but then the female character will just jump into the sex really quickly. His Tekla series comes to mind.

Reactions: Magneric and OttO

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
ehh the new video is good. Could have been better if he eased into the sex a bit more. He has a habit of making a bunch of lead up but then the female character will just jump into the sex really quickly. His Tekla series comes to mind.
Yeah. More than half the run time is "lead in". I'll also admit the weird pregnancy kink folks seem to have (eg beasts getting women pregnant) is extremely uncomfortable and ruins his scenes for me... Piper being an exception because there's a magical reason behind it, but with Tekla and the Huntress reborn shite it's just "oh, these animals can knock up women, it's just a common thing". Humanoid-ish things or Mer is one thing, but straight up wolves, dogs, horses and big cats is a bit too far without at least some hand-wavy magical explanation in there somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: xDivan and xana94

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah. More than half the run time is "lead in". I'll also admit the weird pregnancy kink folks seem to have (eg beasts getting women pregnant) is extremely uncomfortable and ruins his scenes for me... Piper being an exception because there's a magical reason behind it, but with Tekla and the Huntress reborn shite it's just "oh, these animals can knock up women, it's just a common thing". Humanoid-ish things or Mer is one thing, but straight up wolves, dogs, horses and big cats is a bit too far without at least some hand-wavy magical explanation in there somewhere.
Don’t you shame me

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
He just posted something new today I believe on Pixiv fanbox. Any heroes? By chance is it Paws of Trust part 2?

Last edited:

Volodja1

Oct 27, 2020
He just posted something new today I believe on Pixiv fanbox. Any heroes? By chance is it Paws of Trust part 2?
it is a short video of him testing physics and some AI Voicework. It looks really promising. He has seemingly figured out how to get penetration working for anal scenes, and custom voicelines using The OG Skyrim voices. Lots of potential!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes